IGNORED

Ssaliva - Sextape Hiss

malaria

A continuation of the "Thought Has Wings" era; there's some similarly golden wooziness on here.

[youtubehd]rodSF9ftKN8[/youtubehd]

„Sextape hiss” announces itself as the second part of a diptych, 4 years after it’s predecessor „thought has wings”. It was made during the same period and conjures up the same vibe and aesthetic, perfect to take your ride for some stoned cruising.

Cop it here:

https://bepotelrecords.bandcamp.com/album/ssaliva-sextape-hiss

Aw, tape already sold out. Thought Has Wings has always been one of my favorites from the Leaving Records camp.

Missed out on it too; get both on discogs for the low price of $180!

Vj20hik.jpg

Sextape Hiss is really solid though; definitely worth the 5 euro for the DL. "Terror Beam" seems to be channeling YMO with that melody; have to say "Braveyard" is my favorite so far.

Aw, tape already sold out. Thought Has Wings has always been one of my favorites from the Leaving Records camp.

Vj20hik.jpg

Ha I saw those, just ridiculous. I have a number of rare cassettes like that myself too - I'm tempted to throw em up for absurd prices and see if people buy em but I just can't bring myself to be that much of a dick about it.

• 3 months later...

Love this other guys stuff, another good beat scene / hazy tape ambient producer - was totally unaware of this when it came out but at least it's on bandcamp

another one of those producers who isn't vaporwave but does the genre better than most in that scene

Vj20hik.jpg

Ha I saw those, just ridiculous. I have a number of rare cassettes like that myself too - I'm tempted to throw em up for absurd prices and see if people buy em but I just can't bring myself to be that much of a dick about it.

I sold some vaporwave tapes for $20-30, didn't feel too bad about it, I wanted them but was content with the digital copy I got

some labels actually hold on to copies to flip later for 5-10x the original price, that's a bit shady (but clever)

Archived