IGNORED

Moving to the UK: Advice?

apriorion

Guys, please vote for the brexit. Please! Think about the British exceptionality and all. The Brits really deserve to stand on their own two feet.

BREXIT YES!!

Disclosure: i'm from mainland EU (and think we'll be better off without the Brits)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see any decent reason to leave the EU for us (apart from getting away from GoDel).

Any how, If you decide to come and go south, my company is always looking for work so let me know if you ever feel like moving around Luton area.

Otherwise, yeah come over here for the experience, it's great fun!!!

I assure you, compared to many other cities' public transportation, the tube is clean, cheap, and efficient.

Weird, that's not my experience at all - it seems like every time I go to another first-world country their public transport is way better than ours.

I assure you, compared to many other cities' public transportation, the tube is clean, cheap, and efficient.

Weird, that's not my experience at all - it seems like every time I go to another first-world country their public transport is way better than ours.
lol u trippin, bruh.

Edit: you're not ready for this savage north american life

Guys, please vote for the brexit. Please! Think about the British exceptionality and all. The Brits really deserve to stand on their own two feet.

BREXIT YES!!

Disclosure: i'm from mainland EU (and think we'll be better off without the Brits)

no-one thinks the British are exceptional outside of a few select private schools whose alumni are overly-represented in various political classes

but continue besmirching an entire nation's political spectrum by all means if thats what constitutes progress in the world of goDel......

btw, if you could maintain the various war cemeteries for British war dead and pay for/service their upkeep across the European mainland, the descendants of those interred would be much obliged

Okay, that's what I thought. I didn't think people also called them private.

"Anyone who has been to an English public school will always feel comparatively at home in prison".

Pity the rich, you guys.

btw, if you could maintain the various war cemeteries for British war dead and pay for/service their upkeep across the European mainland, the descendants of those interred would be much obliged

The passive aggressive is strong in this one.

Lol, sorry cwm, but goDel is using some good old-fashioned British sarcasm.

yes we've all moved on a bit since those chaps & their persistent cross-dressing what what

Lol, sorry cwm, but goDel is using some good old-fashioned British sarcasm.

which is, as they say, the lowest form of wit..... its hard to infer certain elements from text particularly when its a bit rough round the edges ie: Brexit wind up merchants

Britain is falling apart at the seams, why anyone from abroad would want to live here f.t. for anything beyond an extended visit completely baffles me

Most people have tea and crumpets, BBC Jane Austen miniseries fantasies. Little do they know, Children of Men was a documentary.

edit: I should say most Americans.

archaeo-factoid - Cheddar Gorge caves provided evidence of cannibalism during the Mesolithic

Moved on, or stuck in a pit of misery?

Collectively grumpy, as opposed to miserable, most definitely. Eg: have you heard The Smiths?

Actually, dont go dosing yerself with fuck all Morrissey-related, no-one needs that piss-stained drivel in their lives

Archived