IGNORED

WATMM I am Navie D, I used to produce for other artists but now I am going solo!

Guest itsnavied

This is really, really great. The final part of the track is really really good. Interesting melodic elements as it's been said, and the production quality is awesome.

Just out of curiousity, did you use some hardware to make this track ? Or was it all software ? (been trying to do some hip hop beats using only synths and an mpc but never managed to get anything sounding really good)

Guest itsnavied

Thanks so much guys! Sorry I just got back to the computer now, didn't see your comments!

How long can the trap sound last?

I love 808 glides but....

Still I enjoyed the track....some nice chord changes

How was your experience with the 'stars' above?

It's somewhat mechanical. Mostly done over the internet/emailing beats. Part of the reason why I wanted to go solo, to be more hands on with my own music instead of passive

This is really, really great. The final part of the track is really really good. Interesting melodic elements as it's been said, and the production quality is awesome.

Just out of curiousity, did you use some hardware to make this track ? Or was it all software ? (been trying to do some hip hop beats using only synths and an mpc but never managed to get anything sounding really good)

Thanks so much! I use a Native Instruments Maschine, so a hardware/software combo type deal. I like being tactile with my music makings but I believe you can make music on anything

I'm hugely into trap. This is absolutely wicked, well done!

I've been collabing with a mate on some trap stuff.

Thanks so much man. Jerkin like a retard, sounds like its my anthem

i don't love it but it's pretty enjoyable and well made, so props to you

Thats all I can ask for, thank you for listening!

this hits the spot for me :music:

Sweet!

Thanks so much everybody! I plan on putting new music out every month so this isn't the last you have seen of me!

never really listened to trap, because i think it's retarded music (sorry lol)

nevertheless, your beats are well produced; i can see why entire squires of people would lose their shit to these beats. constructive feedback: those distant reverbed high pitched sounds (bliwubu-bliwubu-bliwubu), i would make more scarce, or at least let them evolve some more. while the vocal mash up is nicely sliced up (motharocking), it gets on my nerves after 1 minute.

closing melody is nice: I sense there is much more then than what you show.

Guest itsnavied

MAKE SOME NOOOOOIIIIYSE iiiiiiiiIIIIIT'S NAVIE D!!!!!!!

*high pitched screaming*

Hahah I hope this is the good kind of screaming and not the bad

how did you get in touch with those guys in the first place? did they hear your stuff first or did you just cold email them and they enjoyed it?

Somewhat the opposite. I got in touch with them before anything substantial happened in their career. Now they are still open to listen to my music since I was there from the jump, as opposed to hopping on the wagon after it's taken off.

never really listened to trap, because i think it's retarded music (sorry lol)

nevertheless, your beats are well produced; i can see why entire squires of people would lose their shit to these beats. constructive feedback: those distant reverbed high pitched sounds (bliwubu-bliwubu-bliwubu), i would make more scarce, or at least let them evolve some more. while the vocal mash up is nicely sliced up (motharocking), it gets on my nerves after 1 minute.

closing melody is nice: I sense there is much more then than what you show.

I hear you, thank you for your constructive criticism friendo. It was an attempt at something different than the norm, just wanted to test the waters a bit. Thank you for listening regardless!

Archived