IGNORED

DANCECORE!!!

YangYing

Ah for some reason I thought "dancecore" was a new fad... didn't realize all your links are several years old. My post doesn't make much sense now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vQhWKZjbmQ

does this count as dancecore? Always loved this track

I think dancecore was a made up term by the dancecorps label, so it's kinda loose, I have seen names like lolicore funcore emotional speedcore etc as other names for it. But yeah, dancecorps is the only label I know of currently pushing the sound strong, is very badly promoted as well. IM sure if some people started massive posting this on 4chan and the likes it would blow like vaporwave and we would have a new breakcore renesance in our hands, which I'm all hands and legs up for.

I'd say dj paypals stuff falls under the same category of dumb, also nightcore and so on would be awesome if it could be taken under the wing of neo-rave, bangface would sure be a lot shitfun sounding xD

my fav from old:

https://youtu.be/VcPq3YRqMXo

edit:

fuuuuuuuu

I am sooooo looking into more USA Kings - this is BEASTLY :music:

I think all of dancecorps releases are up on archive.org, they have as of late run out of producers I think, many years since they did a proper comp. We really need to start postpumping it on other forums.. maybe it blows up! Edited by MIXL2

btw blank, u up for producing some of this? would be a fun project to get a handful of watmmers signed up to a label, maybe start a netlabel?

edit: I'm defo in for the chatmm comp of this

Edited by MIXL2

holy shit I can imagine the cover, all of the watmm fads we can come up with, like all of the bull wallet covers mashed into one delicious cummy mess... I'm savouring

edit: a competition of tracks and covers thread would be super fun, long time since we did something like that

edit2: each track plus cover combo, artist name and album name suggestions welcome aswell

edit3: then we get someone to hijack eurovision and play the shit at 300bpm

Edited by MIXL2

it's kinda funny in a "I used to make shit like this in 2002" way.. dunno if I could make stuff like that again though. That said I'm due another Cuntag release, probably

Is a very young people's game I think, I'm sure sadboy producers would jump on this shit and stick to it like flies to a lightbulb.

edit: btw are you cuntag? I have heard a couple of tracks, excellent stuff! :)

Edited by MIXL2

lol

sup vs Craig Andersson jojo remix

batcockcore

seanplswave

the ltm superior elite - joyrex's dolphin park cuts

edit: spongebob squarewave

and all of the bad artist names you guys came up with on those threads

edit2: kekcore

edit3: topkekcore

edit4: hahasexualism

Edited by MIXL2

btw blank, u up for producing some of this? would be a fun project to get a handful of watmmers signed up to a label, maybe start a netlabel?

edit: I'm defo in for the chatmm comp of this

This is a neat idea.

And I do love the term of "hahasexualism" !