IGNORED

SAW I/AFX vibe

flacid

duuuude, luuuushhh!!!! love the part at 1:40 orgasmic! lovely chillvibez! my favorite beathaven song!!!

Oh my god, this is excellent.

Haha, cheers for listening guys. I'm happy with the result and know there are a few mistakes in there but don't mind too much :)

Yeah this is sexy.

Makes me wanna run home and make an identical track, which is always the sign of a great track for me :biggrin::beer:

Cheers man, very kind. If you do make one give me a shout so I can check it out :beer:

This is excellent man!

Do you have more?

Thanks dude :nyan:

I have more at https://soundcloud.com/606303

Made a couple of tracks today as had the day off. My stuff is a bit mixed so don't know if you'll like the other tracks.

https://soundcloud.com/606303/the-hunt

https://soundcloud.com/606303/milk-monitor

ah yeahs those little scattery hats that pop in from time to time are great

all the tones are great (actually stopped writing this when the evil banjo from banjo kazooie synth came in at like 1:45 cuz it's verr nice)

the popcorn synth reminds me of some aphex track...maybe one of the soundcloud ones? idunno

only criticism was that early on i wanted a second, higher pad melody to play off the first, but the one you introduce at 3min is better than what i was picturing! really sold the whole thing

sparse use of echos on the claps v.nice etc etc

ah yeahs those little scattery hats that pop in from time to time are great

all the tones are great (actually stopped writing this when the evil banjo from banjo kazooie synth came in at like 1:45 cuz it's verr nice)

the popcorn synth reminds me of some aphex track...maybe one of the soundcloud ones? idunno

only criticism was that early on i wanted a second, higher pad melody to play off the first, but the one you introduce at 3min is better than what i was picturing! really sold the whole thing

sparse use of echos on the claps v.nice etc etc

Thanks for listening dude, appreciate your thoughts on it :emotawesomepm9: 1st time I've managed to get all my gear together so enjoying it!

http://www.dubstudio.co.uk/dubplates/

used them before and your music sounds different once its on a plate for sire

Nice one man. I'm away for 6 months ( and plan to make a shit load of music) so will definitely be on this once I get back to the UK and my record player.

Yeah nice job. How did you record this?

Cheers dude. Recorded live straight to tape. Crappy Tascam portastudio.

Straight from output of mixer? Been looking at getting a portastudio. Got any tips as to which one to get? Would prob b recording straight from master out of the mixer in to portastudio

This is really good. Did you record back on to tape for this or are you using plug ins? What ever your using to play the chords which drive the song sound real shnazzy :)

Thanks for checking it out dude. This recording is straight on to tape. I think what I used for the chords would surprise some people, nice digital vibe :)

Yeah nice job. How did you record this?

Cheers dude. Recorded live straight to tape. Crappy Tascam portastudio.

Straight from output of mixer? Been looking at getting a portastudio. Got any tips as to which one to get? Would prob b recording straight from master out of the mixer in to portastudio

Yeah, straight from the output. I've just got a small Tascam Portastudio 2. Was thinking of 'upgrading' to one that would cut out the hiss a bit more, probably one day. Don't expect too much from tape but it's pretty fun to use.

Archived