IGNORED

Do you think Paul McCartney still smokes weed?

digman

I'm sure I've mentioned this before on here but my dad was a session musician back in the day and apparently mccartney and george harrison are pure arseholes. He never worked with the other 2.

Cool, what's his name? Did he end up on any albums?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/paul-mccartney-quit-cannabis-because-he-didnt-want-to-set-a-bad-example-to-his-grandchildren-10286647.html

I'm sure I've mentioned this before on here but my dad was a session musician back in the day and apparently mccartney and george harrison are pure arseholes. He never worked with the other 2.

Not to discredit your progenitor, but a family friend of mine who lived near George Harrison in Oxfordshire for many years said he was a surprisingly down to earth guy. My Dad met Paul McCartney at Heathrow airport once when he (my Dad) was pretty drunk and found him to be a great laugh who took interest in our family, sharing stories of the old days (they're both about the same age) while they were waiting for a delayed flight.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/paul-mccartney-quit-cannabis-because-he-didnt-want-to-set-a-bad-example-to-his-grandchildren-10286647.html

Not to discredit your progenitor, but a family friend of mine who lived near George Harrison in Oxfordshire for many years said he was a surprisingly down to earth guy. My Dad met Paul McCartney at Heathrow airport once when he (my Dad) was pretty drunk and found him to be a great laugh who took interest in our family, sharing stories of the old days (they're both about the same age) while they were waiting for a delayed flight.

My anecdotal evidence outweighs your anecdotal evidence!!! Nah only joking

Just to say my dad is a pure classical and jazz head so pop was never his thing, it was just his job. He is on literally mountains of pop records though. His opinions on everyone are based purely on how they talked to the session musicians in the 60s/70s/80s!

Archived