IGNORED

Do you think Paul McCartney still smokes weed?

digman

I'm pretty sure that the Beatles band smoked a marijuana once or two. But now that Paul is the only remaining Beatle. Do you think he still gets dank in his spare time? Or do you think his to square these days and finds it boring.

hqdefault.jpg

But now that Paul is the only remaining Beatle.

Dude, you made me look up to see if Ringo was still alive.

I'd always figured he'd die last. Last to join, last to leave this world. He's always been so mellow and approachable: not as idolized, never as polarizing or outspoken, etc. He's got a subtle wiseness to him, like an old relative. It'll be strange to live in a world without them, playing their music to my kid when they are all gone. Bound to happen but still, it feels like a huge chapter in pop music and music in general is closing with all the rock idols passing away.

I thought he did smoke the good ol' wackybaccy up until that second wife. I heard (from The Sun flol) that she then sacked his gardener and his right-hand man, she basically threw them off the pay-slip because Paul liked to disappear down the allotment and smoke dope with his two mates. For some reason that story always stuck in my head.

I'm not trolling I definitely read that albeit in The Sun. I think. Maybe it was a dream....

But now that Paul is the only remaining Beatle.

Dude, you made me look up to see if Ringo was still alive.

Me too, I was like "Wait WTF, when the hell did Ringo die?!" Ringo will probably outlive Paul tbh.

Archived