IGNORED

red moon -- flashy eyes

Fredd-E

Guest Turquoise Rhombus Room

I agree, M... ah. GoDaddy. We should behave ourselves no more advice.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moebius

Eh, I remain unconvinced about the location that has been 'derived' from the code at Twoism. They simply entered random parts of the code into enough mapping sites until they found a coincidence. There's nothing about it that suggests any logical consistent intepretation of the code.

sick to the back teeth of this

I've been saying that for days

Bring on Saturday so we have something better to talk about

Guest i.fucked.your.mother
national-treasure-tg-cover.jpg

Hey BOC, I've got a see-cah-ret and it is sooooo good to hear...

postoftheday8gk.gif

check twoism... the consensus is that it's a quarry on a farm up a path from the a702.

the two codes contain two different styles opf triangulation coordintes, and when put into a map prog called 'magic'.. (or something), both types of co-ordinates bring up exactly the same map.

three triangulation points, and bang in the centre is the quarry.

details of how to do it are a page or so back IN THIS VERY THREAD.

Guest Archrival

for those who will go there on saturday...bring camcorders and film this "event" or whatever it will be...I mean even if boards wont show up, it woul be nice to see your road trip! do it!

Guest Archrival
i will be there.

i will be filming.

edit: there's a disused observatory there.... i wonder?

are you kidding me! that would be awesome!

Guest greenbank

i just checked and there are a couple (maybe 3) free parties going on in the lothian area this weekend. i know where one is probably going to be but not the other, these are post club hardtek style ones tho' - don't get them mixed up! if there is no boc and you like the doosh doosh then you're fine for something to do instead tho'! one of them should be entertaining enough if it doesn't get busted, the other is apparently run by assholes and is a bit hard house...

this whole boards thing seems a bit vague but i'm up for some sort of adventure, especially when its this stupid!

Archived