IGNORED

red moon -- flashy eyes

Fredd-E

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
idiots

not in the slightest... i'm not a stones throw from there, and i know the area well.

no skin off my nose to have a scout about.

and if there isa a boc gig or something then cool.

failing that there's going to ba a bunch of psycho pans kicking about anyway.. i know of people who are flying in from all over the world.

they're the idiots.

idiots

not in the slightest... i'm not a stones throw from there, and i know the area well.

failing that there's going to ba a bunch of psycho pans kicking about anyway.. i know of people who are flying in from all over the world.

they're the idiots.

Who would undertake something like that, based on rumour and guesses? If any of them show up and there's no show, kick 'em in the flaps.

idiots

they're the idiots.

Who would undertake something like that, based on rumour and guesses? If any of them show up and there's no show, kick 'em in the flaps.

i intend to. :laughing:

Guest i.fucked.your.mother
well I guess everything will be [un]revealed tomorrow then.

Referring to the clue in this post... it could mean anything. Un... tomorrow. Not... the day after today... that's it! We have to........ *stern voice*

Kill Tomorrow. Rated R.

psycho-shower-knife-attack.jpg

I strongly considered going. But I'm not. It's too damn far, even for BoC. Someone video whatever goes on and I'll be happy.

I strongly considered going. But I'm not. It's too damn far, even for BoC. Someone video whatever goes on and I'll be happy.

There is no fucking way I could make it from America. If something goes down, I'm really glad for all the people who got to make it. Best of luck to anyone who goes, and yes, please record something.

Do not depend blindly on others.

The world is huge and so are the possibilities.

Take initiatives. Solve problems, discover new ones. On your own.

This shit is getting old.

Ok ok, i might have found something that actually means something, however stupid it may be. It seems the Boc contact page on their site has had a "clock" script added to the the source code (javascript). That means that a timer may soon be on the site.. so maybe a countdown of sorts.

Guest Camphor

BoC will arrive in Leith docks at 5pm aboard a large ship (possibly a BOC Gas Co. supply ship?), from which they shall descend wearing gold and ermine robes. They will proceed to board a carriage and process through the streets of the city to the final location, distributing copies of the Geogaddi promo 10" as they travel. Schoolchildren will line the route and wave flags.

BoC will arrive in Leith docks at 5pm aboard a large ship (possibly a BOC Gas Co. supply ship?), from which they shall descend wearing gold and ermine robes. They will proceed to board a carriage and process through the streets of the city to the final location, distributing copies of the Geogaddi promo 10" as they travel. Schoolchildren will line the route and wave flags.

I wanna hold the backs of their robes as they walk :(

What if everyone who went never posted again?

We move on, and keep it a secret that shall never be told. What. You wanna drink the punch?

The world is huge and so are the possibilities.

Take initiatives. Solve problems, discover new ones. On your own.

good tip, member 1555 OMG

Archived