IGNORED

I love you

beerwolf

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy we are all friends in our own bubble of autism and IDM spectrumz.

I don't think I've met a group of people who got along so quickly than when I went to the AE show in Vancouver with the Canuck gang. After the awkward 'this is my real name' and a joint (or three lol) it was like getting together with old friends. We all danced, drank, smoked, burger'd and got weird to some alien tunes. I'd do it again in a heartbeat! This time, I'd take the next day off work so brunch n' blunts can happen. 

<3's 

I don't think I've met a group of people who got along so quickly than when I went to the AE show in Vancouver with the Canuck gang. After the awkward 'this is my real name' and a joint (or three lol) it was like getting together with old friends. We all danced, drank, smoked, burger'd and got weird to some alien tunes. I'd do it again in a heartbeat! This time, I'd take the next day off work so brunch n' blunts can happen. 

<3's 

Yeah, twas' a good night all around. Really enjoyed it.  :cool:

Thank you for coming up for that. 

Hey do you remember the guy at the front of the room dressed in like neon gym clothing? He was facing the crowd instead of the stage and he was doing aerobic exercise moves.

• 3 weeks later...

<3's

Yeah, twas' a good night all around. Really enjoyed it. :cool:

Thank you for coming up for that.

Hey do you remember the guy at the front of the room dressed in like neon gym clothing? He was facing the crowd instead of the stage and he was doing aerobic exercise moves.

Dude there were few weird people at that show. Not surprising. I liked the Asian cybergoth couple, they seemed like fun!

Archived