IGNORED

Cool and Frank - 2 Live All B C and R

cooliofranco

Feels like the Lows are drowning out the mids and highs to me. That reverb was hard to take after 6 minutes, sounds like it was recorded on a mic from across a room mate. Shame really as I really love the melody, and it could be a really  good track to dance too with a little changing of the levels.

Feels like the Lows are drowning out the mids and highs to me. That reverb was hard to take after 6 minutes, sounds like it was recorded on a mic from across a room mate. Shame really as I really love the melody, and it could be a really  good track to dance too with a little changing of the levels.

Ouch. I can only say I was going for a bass-heavy, super reverby sound- almost like it was being played at shitty club. So the mic from across the room was at the very least, intentional. It sounds like that this sound is just too over the top, and gets in the way of the track. Precision at the cost of accuracy I guess.

Archived