IGNORED

Austin, Texas. Cool shit. Ideas.

Candiru

When you're traveling, you can google cool things to do all day. But I want to hear from real human beans how cool Austin is. I'll be there for a week, staying with fellow travelers in a lush Airbnb in which I'll have the key to two different places downtown. I already plan on seeing Deafheaven at Mohawk's. Skydiving too. I have a friend that lives outside the city, working on a farm with goats n stuff

If you went to Austin, how would you make the most of your sweet, sweet time?

Hah, I actually met that woman once… she was intense.

Candiru,what dates will you be in town?

I'll arrive the night of Feb 27th, and leave the morning of monday, March 7th. Enough time to score that pap smear I hope. 

When you're traveling, you can google cool things to do all day. But I want to hear from real human beans how cool Austin is. I'll be there for a week, staying with fellow travelers in a lush Airbnb in which I'll have the key to two different places downtown. I already plan on seeing Deafheaven at Mohawk's. Skydiving too. I have a friend that lives outside the city, working on a farm with goats n stuff

If you went to Austin, how would you make the most of your sweet, sweet time?

I would highly recommend you get tacos and/or tex-mex as well as BBQ. Besides skydiving you should have a lot of outdoor options of places to hike and/or swim. 

Which part outside of Austin does your friend live? Depending on which side of town could help shape what kind of stuff you do, especially outdoors and/or where to eat. Lot of cool options all over. 

Are you here for SXSW? Downtown is pretty nutrageous during that part of the year.

I'm finding out a lot of details last minute and I'm not even here for Sxsw, which is weird. When I travel I really stumble my way through it. Barton Springs sounds good to me. I'll hike like a damn fool. Tex mex and BBQ all day every day. A nutrageous downtown sounds tantalizing. Thank you for the suggestions and stuff!

I gave a drunk girl a cigarette and she open mouthed kissed me so there's that so far.

That blues guitarist who plays at Friend's every monday lit the place up.

Sounds like a plan. I can into this free-spirited southern liberal stuff. Boston is way more uptight. So far my interpretation is that people down here who are glad to have a place to get weird embrace the shit out of it, whereas too many chicks in the Boston metro area are looking for "Mr. Harvard" or at least give off that vibe. This is like a high school party where the conservative parents left town. 

• 1 year later...

Archived