IGNORED

Xosar - Xymeria

manmower

More name your price goodness from Xosar. Almost 90 minutes of material here and lots of variation in style. It's got some of that hard to categorize retro trancey character bubbling beneath the surface that's becoming so typical of her stuff. I don't know what exactly, but there's something really interesting and unique to me about her recent sound.

https://xosar.bandcamp.com/album/xymeria

cover.jpg

Sounds like mediocre leftovers to me. And that's what they are:

"For the OG Xosar Fans out there, here is a new free album consisting of 17 of my most precious unreleased classics from the Xosar vault, made long long ago, in far away land..."

Some good bits in here on previewing, but not really inclined to delve deeper.

Sounds like mediocre leftovers to me. And that's what they are:

"For the OG Xosar Fans out there, here is a new free album consisting of 17 of my most precious unreleased classics from the Xosar vault, made long long ago, in far away land..."

Some good bits in here on previewing, but not really inclined to delve deeper.

LOL, this must be why I like it so much. Primitive tastes and all that.

Didn't realise it was an outtakes comp until I'd heard the album and I honestly couldn't tell, I just though it was quite a bit lighter and poppier sounding than her recent stuff. Listening back there are a few meandering tracks and familiar ideas, still great though. 

Archived