IGNORED

LCTR - Teal Ranger EP

Fahz0r

First EP in the side project "LCTR" is now available from several stores in and around Berlin as well as Juno.

Released on Aura Expansion, 300 copies.

"Teal Ranger EP"

SIDE A

01 - Ocean Pride

02 - Teal Ranger

03 - Polar Defense

SIDE B

01 - Yaw

02 - Untitled

03 - Aural Concept

04 - PW

https://www.discogs.com/LCTR-Teal-Ranger/release/8887829

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/lctr-teal-ranger-ep/640790-01/

http://www.triplevision.nl/release/AEX001/

CS640790-01B-BIG.jpg

Ah cool! I added this to my wish list in discogs a while back...there was a track on one of Fundamental Records 808 boxes, I think? Good stuff!! Would love a bandcamp release. Has it sold out on Juno or just not available yet?

Ah cool! I added this to my wish list in discogs a while back...there was a track on one of Fundamental Records 808 boxes, I think? Good stuff!! Would love a bandcamp release. Has it sold out on Juno or just not available yet?

Digi downloads will eventually come from my bandcamp (ie when sold out) but i'll have some download codes for u lads <3

Digi downloads will eventually come from my bandcamp (ie when sold out) but i'll have some download codes for u lads <3

That's excellent news! Do you have plans to do more with this side project? I for one would love to hear some more as the tracks on this EP are quality!

That's excellent news! Do you have plans to do more with this side project? I for one would love to hear some more as the tracks on this EP are quality!

Yes for sure there is more coming

• 7 months later...

Any news on the digitals?

:cerious:

Well, I'm trying to cut back on my vinyl spending since I barely use my record player...and I still want to support the artist.

oh I understand completely ... for me digital is the perfect medium and I don't see any reason to collect more redundant physical objects. 

Any news on the digitals?

wanted to say: "I would love to know this too"

For now, I am not certain if this will be available digitally any time soon as the label is actually vinyl only.. Apologies if I made it sound like it was going to be there for sure.

However, this CAN happen when the records pretty much sell out, as I personally then don't see why the record should just stop being available apart from to 300 people on the planet. But anyway I want to sort this properly with my mates from Sleepers :) so, stay patient !

...so, stay patient !

Or, inquire a friend who has a copy

(wink nudge)

• 4 months later...

For now, I am not certain if this will be available digitally any time soon as the label is actually vinyl only.. Apologies if I made it sound like it was going to be there for sure.

However, this CAN happen when the records pretty much sell out, as I personally then don't see why the record should just stop being available apart from to 300 people on the planet. But anyway I want to sort this properly with my mates from Sleepers :) so, stay patient !

...so, stay patient !

Or, inquire a friend who has a copy

(wink nudge)

Love your music. Love this ep.

Just want to say; the digital version is a definite no, sorry. We've been back and forth about it for a while but that's that.

We sorted Teal Ranger digital version out just a day a go, I'll be curating a proper digital version (that's ++special tracks)

Just want to say; the digital version is a definite no, sorry. We've been back and forth about it for a while but that's that.

I'm enjoying the record, and looking forward to hearing special tracks sometime in the future.

Keep doing what you do, man. Sorry to sound grumpy about the vinyl (lord knows I have plenty of it). I’ll continue to support your work regardless. You have been taking it to the next level lately.

Archived