IGNORED

What is a really niche/unusual hobby or interest of yours?

joshuatxuk

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did a dry stone walling intensive course and really enjoyed it, now I want to get out into the countryside and find walls that need fixing. Will approach a local farmer at some point and see if he will let me take down a damaged bit of wall and repair it.

Good thread btw.

Used to make a decent amount of money writing erotica

did you use a female pen name? I hear a lot of dudes end up doing that because the biggest consumer of erotic lit are women and will only buy it if they think it's written by a woman.

did you use a female pen name? I hear a lot of dudes end up doing that because the biggest consumer of erotic lit are women and will only buy it if they think it's written by a woman.

Also have 2 mostly finished novels that will probably never see the light of day

Like, 51 and 52 shades of grey?

Female pen name is the only way

https://www.amazon.com/M.D.-Cloud/e/B01H2V0504/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_15?qid=1506601912&sr=8-15

Flol! Nothing gets the juices flowing quite like the tentacle beast baby maker.

Also have 2 mostly finished novels that will probably never see the light of day

https://www.amazon.com/M.D.-Cloud/e/B01H2V0504/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_15?qid=1506601912&sr=8-15

TENTACLE BEAST BABY MAKER

Love it. Who on earth do you get to do the covers? Or just your own PS skills?

TENTACLE BEAST BABY MAKER

Love it. Who on earth do you get to do the covers? Or just your own PS skills?

Fiverr

Real artists ship. You have my respect

They are horrible, but were fun to write. People are weird, at one point the highest selling genre (behind rich dudes ala 50 shades) was Bigfoot smut. 

Archived