IGNORED

Elon Musk's Starman - Is this shitty future real wtf

YO303

3 hours ago, Squee said:

That has to be joke. 

Not a joke:

https://electrek.co/2024/08/28/tesla-cybertruck-caught-fire-hitting-fire-hydrant-bizarre-crash/

but the headline is misleading.  Looks like the hydrant ripped open the undercarriage and battery casing and damaged some cells, hence the fire.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

download_1724985950667_1724985960424.png

Elon Musk Is an Anti-Harris Misinformation Machine—but a Laughable One

... Whereas the attacks on Clinton played into a narrative the right wing had been pushing for more than 30 years, with Biden they were making up a new narrative on the spot. The audience had not been primed to believe it, and the notion that Biden was involved in a massive, corrupt conspiracy wasn’t compelling to boot.

Rest assured, though, that Trump and Musk will keep trying. They’re thick as thieves, and suffer equally from main character syndrome. They both have a bottomless need for attention, and default to flooding the zone in attacking their rivals. For now, they are both floundering in doing so against Harris. It’s quite possible or even likely, though, that she will face some version of the Hunter Biden laptop story in the final weeks of the election—a right-wing pseudo-scandal aimed at taking over the news cycle and taking down her campaign. But the right’s failure to create a damaging narrative about her thus far suggests that this too will fall flat on its face. One billion views may seem like a lot, but not when it’s a tale told by an idiot.

https://newrepublic.com/series/44/musk-trump-attacks-kamala-harris-failing-miserably

https://futurism.com/the-byte/cybertruck-tailgates-deforming-regular-truck-stuff

...a Cybertruck owner took to the Cybertruck Owners Club forum on Friday to lament that his vehicle's stainless steel tailgate was deformed. Why? Because he tried to use the tailgate to haul stuff. You know, run-of-the-mill truck activities.

In short, it's reasonable to expect that a truck that can cost north of $100,000 and is allegedly "built for any planet" won't get deformed by some 12-foot deck planks and a slight shift in speed.

• Haha 2

I keep seeing them on the highway with grubby fingerprints all over them. They are as bad as my fridge. 
The other day I saw one and could swear it was rusting or something. If not, it was something having to do with the grain of the panel being different than the one next to it. For $100k, all I know is that my incel suv (it’s not a fuckin truck) better be looking better than that. 

• Like 1

Good job on the backwards t-shirt.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

2 hours ago, Silent Member said:

Good job on the backwards t-shirt.

Kriss Kross is where it's at.. because inside out is wickity wickity wickity wack. 

• Haha 1