IGNORED

Ourson's entire ambient discography

hello, i don't post here much anymore, but i wanted to share this in hopes to raise a little rent/milk money as i'm quite broke, hungry and a bit down and out at the moment. so, i'm making my entire discography available for under $17, (75% off) that's 14 albums, about 12 hours of music, give or take, that i've poured my heart into over the past 12 years. the sale won't last past friday i think, so grab everything now while it's super accessible! it would help me out quite a bit.

to access the discography, go to a release page such as this one (my most recent: - https://ourson.bandcamp.com/album/simple-sanctuary - and click "Full Discography"

thanks to anyone listening, and a big, warm hello to the old school watmmers i used to pal around with on here. thanks for your time~!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey luke

Sad to hear that things aren't going so well at the moment, im gonna buy all your stuff, hopefully that will help a bit.

I still have that magic arrows cd you sent me from ages ago, good shit

love you bro

old watmm-timers gotta look out for eachother

Archived