IGNORED

King Krule - The Ooz

markedone

Either the search funcion isnt working or there was never a thread made for this album(?)

I remember when it came out (almost a year ago now) I thought it was a bit scatterbrained and didnt live up to the high quality bar of 6 Feet Beneath the Moon.  But since then, ive started to see its variety as an asset, its a really singular album.  He managed to carve out a new sound here imo

the%20ooz_king%20krule.jpg

1. Biscuit Town
  2. The Locomotive
  3. Dum Surfer
  4. Slush Puppy
  5. Bermondsey Bosom (Left)
  6. Logos
  7. Sublunary
  8. Lonely Blue
  9. Cadet Limbo
  10. Emergency Blimp
  11. Czech One
  12. (A Slide In) New Drugs
  13. Visual
  14. Bermondsey Bosom (Right)
  15. Half Man Half Shark
  16. The Cadet Leaps
  17. The Ooz
  18. Midnight 01(Deep Sea Diver)
  19. La Lune

The videos made for this album are also all sick

This started to click with me just a few days ago! Very nice, even if a bit too sprawling.

I was actually in London recently visiting a museum, enjoying a coffee in the courtyard, and saw him there. It would have been weird to go up to someone much younger then me and say, "Slammin' licks, kiddo"

I was gonna come in here and post an image macro of King K. Rool, but then actually listened to/watched Dum Sorfer and am impressed. Seriously strange in an interesting way!

yeah guarantee ´dohhm suhhhfahhh´ will be looping in your head at random times

its' too edgy and innovative and hip for me. I wanna hear some real tunes man why does everyone try to make some fucking flylo loose timing shit into every style of music and wash it in hipster reverb pedals w/ death grips style distorted sampler beats sprinkled in every once in a while for no reason. Add mumbled singing on top of that to sound cool or something. I'm joking I actually like this quite a bit, but I seriously feel out of fucking touch with new music, even though I realize a lot of it is innovative and special I can't get it like into my fucking brain to enjoy it I just keep putting on analord mixes and shit that my simple brain can handle because it's familiar and nice sounding.

its' too edgy and innovative and hip for me. I wanna hear some real tunes man why does everyone try to make some fucking flylo loose timing shit into every style of music and wash it in hipster reverb pedals w/ death grips style distorted sampler beats sprinkled in every once in a while for no reason. Add mumbled singing on top of that to sound cool or something. I'm joking I actually like this quite a bit, but I seriously feel out of fucking touch with new music, even though I realize a lot of it is innovative and special I can't get it like into my fucking brain to enjoy it I just keep putting on analord mixes and shit that my simple brain can handle because it's familiar and nice sounding.

No shame in rinsing your Analord mixes, man.

Archived