8 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

i mean, he says it in the article you linked. he wanted to stop testing bc testing makes him look bad bc the more you test, the more positive cases you record.

it's preposterous and it seems like he stated a reasoning as a legal defense protection. i noticed it seemed like that at multiple points

Twitter has a built-in feature! It changes any instance of “idiot” to “patriot”. 

I have to admit, it took me a while to figure this out. But now that I know, there’s so much that finally makes sense. Whenever I read “patriot” I just have to mentally superimpose “idiot”. And it makes complete sense again. Thanks, Elon.

Jurassic Park Wow GIF by Spotify

Edited by Satans Little Helper
  • Like 2

On 9/17/2024 at 12:03 PM, zazen said:

It was about kakapo and the Lifetime Members Forum

That was the peak of the Golden Age of watmm.

We never deserved kakapo.

Or his lilac chinos.

He was a cut above all of this.

On 9/16/2024 at 11:24 PM, Alcofribas said:

it's quite interesting to me bc the trump i saw during covid was inept, incompetent, careless. he brushed covid off until it became an undeniable reality, at which point he eventually said there would be no federal response and it was up to the states to manage. which is on par for a piece of shit like trump who has zero interest in leading the country. covid was an inconvenience to trump, it made him look bad, so he mostly just tried to pretend it wasn't his problem. 

but for mr. Rude her on watmm, trump is like an evil genius who was actually doing strategic biological warfare on the citizens so he could...stay in the white house...so that he can...be president? or whatever.

i find it hard to believe trump cares at all about any of that. trump just cares about himself, how he looks on tv, on twitter. he's a little clown strutting around imo

it's only because of information noise that people don't recognize the glaring impropriety of a president spreading plague while campaigning on why the election will be fraud because of the plague-related mail-in ballots, and then trying a coup using that lie among others. like just read that sentence. it's fucking weird and you have to give him the benefit of the doubt to let him get away with it, like assume he's a moral person and wouldn't do that. that he's not a sociopath compromised by putin, being steered to participate in a major covert military intelligence attack on the US.

i'll reiterate that i've qualified my language to indicate that i haven't reached the conclusion with certainty that he explicitly conspired with putin for this purpose. but it sure is funny that it looks like he did.

anyway regardless of putin, that fucker was deliberately trolling covid, spreading bullshit, undermining professional experts, and inserting himself to sabotage and stop the experts from doing what they prepared for years to do. the effect was spreading plague while he was also campaigning about mail-ins and then he tried a coup. i'm sorry but i don't see how you let him get away with that. people should acknowledge that's what he did. i cannot believe that in his mind he wasn't fully aware of the connection. i was watching and what i saw was a really fucked up dude who appeared to be deliberately spreading covid and preemptively setting the stage to contest the election. 

hard to believe right? why would he do that? kind of crazy and weird. he would have to be a sociopath compromised by putin or something for that to make sense. or maybe just a bent narcissist fearing federal prison and ruin. but i don't get why you would ignore the established putin connection.

On 9/16/2024 at 11:42 PM, ignatius said:

i think the reason he reduced testing in various places at different times is because he wanted the numbers to go down because then that would be reported on and he would look better in the press

you have to really strain to believe that. i don't.

• it doesn't make sense. yes, he's an idiot, but think about how so many people were urgently advising him to the contrary. it strains credulity that he could reach the conclusion in good faith. 
  • the picture i see is that he always steered toward the iceberg. that's the thing, the consistency of the pattern. there's the covid theory and there's the putin theory and for both it's weird how consistently the data points indicate them. and it's weird how they both are consistent with each-other
Edited by may be rude

2 hours ago, perunamuusi said:

That was the peak of the Golden Age of watmm.

We never deserved kakapo.

Or his lilac chinos.

He was a cut above all of this.

MWGAA

Make Watmm Golden Age Again

2 hours ago, may be rude said:

it's only because of information noise that people don't recognize the glaring impropriety of a president spreading plague while campaigning on why the election will be fraud because of the plague-related mail-in ballots, and then trying a coup using that lie among others. like just read that sentence. it's fucking weird and you have to give him the benefit of the doubt to let him get away with it, like assume he's a moral person and wouldn't do that. that he's not a sociopath compromised by putin, being steered to participate in a major covert military intelligence attack on the US.

i'll reiterate that i've qualified my language to indicate that i haven't reached the conclusion with certainty that he explicitly conspired with putin for this purpose. but it sure is funny that it looks like he did.

anyway regardless of putin, that fucker was deliberately trolling covid, spreading bullshit, undermining professional experts, and inserting himself to sabotage and stop the experts from doing what they prepared for years to do. the effect was spreading plague while he was also campaigning about mail-ins and then he tried a coup. i'm sorry but i don't see how you let him get away with that. people should acknowledge that's what he did. i cannot believe that in his mind he wasn't fully aware of the connection. i was watching and what i saw was a really fucked up dude who appeared to be deliberately spreading covid and preemptively setting the stage to contest the election. 

hard to believe right? why would he do that? kind of crazy and weird. he would have to be a sociopath compromised by putin or something for that to make sense. or maybe just a bent narcissist fearing federal prison and ruin. but i don't get why you would ignore the established putin connection.

you have to really strain to believe that. i don't.

• it doesn't make sense. yes, he's an idiot, but think about how so many people were urgently advising him to the contrary. it strains credulity that he could reach the conclusion in good faith. 
  • the picture i see is that he always steered toward the iceberg. that's the thing, the consistency of the pattern. there's the covid theory and there's the putin theory and for both it's weird how consistently the data points indicate them. and it's weird how they both are consistent with each-other

you really are under estimating his stupidity and the fragility of his ego and manhood. don't forget.. this is a guy who drew the path of a hurricane on a map w/a sharpie so that his prediction would be viewed as correct. according to him he's never made a mistake in his life. he's always been right. he's always been correct and this above all else must be perpetuated in the press at all costs.. even if it means he said "don't do as much COVID testing.. there will be fewer positive tests and the numbers will go down and people will say i was right"

Trumpmap092019a.jpg

one of his Wharton school of business professors said long ago "he was the dumbest motherfucker i ever met"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, ignatius said:

you really are under estimating his stupidity and the fragility of his ego and manhood. don't forget.. this is a guy who drew the path of a hurricane on a map w/a sharpie so that his prediction would be viewed as correct. according to him he's never made a mistake in his life. he's always been right. he's always been correct and this above all else must be perpetuated in the press at all costs.. even if it means he said "don't do as much COVID testing.. there will be fewer positive tests and the numbers will go down and people will say i was right"

Trumpmap092019a.jpg

one of his Wharton school of business professors said long ago "he was the dumbest motherfucker i ever met"

lol but i'm not persuaded

an important part of the theory i'm describing is the preemptive aspect of trump contesting the election. he was clearly spending valuable attention, to subvert the integrity of the election, before it happened. 

in the moment, in 2020, september, october (it was just about every day in october), he was campaigning against the legitimacy of the election, before it happened. i'm sorry but you can't chalk it up to stupidity. as stupid as that fucker is. he was setting the stage to contest the election, earnestly, investing time and energy into it, for months before the election. a big part of that was his "mail ins are fraudulent" narrative.

Edited by may be rude

1 hour ago, may be rude said:

an important part of the theory i'm describing is the preemptive aspect of trump contesting the election. he was clearly spending valuable attention, to subvert the integrity of the election, before it happened.

Yes. Of course. He’s doing that now too. He’s kind of always done that. “If I lose it’s fixed. We can’t trust the results….” Etc. I don’t think this then dove tails with “let’s let everyone die from COVID because of the chaos it will create”.  Do I think he was interested in nonstop talking shit and saying whatever got him headlines? Yes. Does that mean he had a master plan about Covid policy and election interference being key components to some plan? Nah. Did he use Covid policy as a way to rile people up? Sure. But he will be opportunistic about anything that helps him. Sometimes that’s just batshittery and making nicknames for his opponents and on and on. Latching onto conspiracy theories. 

On 9/18/2024 at 9:22 AM, ignatius said:

absolute dumbest take. 

ukmwz1kmwepd1.png?width=917&auto=webp&s=

I wish people would stop paying attention to this cunt. he is deliberately saying the most outrageous shit he can, there is way too much handwringing and knicker-twisting amongst the general public about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, usagi said:

I wish people would stop paying attention to this cunt. he is deliberately saying the most outrageous shit he can, there is way too much handwringing and knicker-twisting amongst the general public about it.

It’s always what he’s done. It’s how he got his door in the door in congress in the first place. Also being backed by Peter thiel. He’s a douche. A dumb fuck. Absolute cunt. But a lot of people just aren’t aware of how batshit he is and where his stupid underlying philosophy comes from.