IGNORED

Israeli-Palestinian conflict

I saw a politico article today saying that Biden admin executive branch (probably Secretary of State and members of national security council, the article did not name names) have been quietly advising Israel to go ahead with attacking/invading Lebanon these past few weeks. Also saw a axios article saying that second round of ballistic middles from Iran today are on their way toward Israel. 

I cannot see any information at all about who in America is making the decisions about this stuff. I doubt Biden even knows what is happening, much less does he have any power or wherewithal to stop it. Loads of US military assets and lots of personnel now in that area, mobilized there these last few weeks. Very concerning to me. We are sleepwalking into a broad conflict that has no strategic aims or value, no discernible intent except more war, it is like they are just improvising and doing so poorly. What a disaster.

Edited by decibal cooper
Fixed some autocorrect

Israel's Iron Dome is not taking out the Iranian missiles. This is going to turn so so bad.

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 2

biden: we need a cease fire now, also here are some F-16 fighter jets and more bombs. 

we've been here before but shit is outta hand. israel should've been reigned in so long ago but election year makes everyone scared to do stuff because aipac.. etc..  and i guess it's USA policy to let israel do whatever it wants. fucking rogue state at this point. 

52 minutes ago, ignatius said:

biden: we need a cease fire now, also here are some F-16 fighter jets and more bombs. 

we've been here before but shit is outta hand. israel should've been reigned in so long ago but election year makes everyone scared to do stuff because aipac.. etc..  and i guess it's USA policy to let israel do whatever it wants. fucking rogue state at this point. 

If one of their missile hits a populated area in Saudi Arabia, as they are firing into Yemen, the shit might really hit the fan.