IGNORED

Nice, Nicer, Nicest Volleys II: 2013-2014 (League, Europe, World)

jhonny

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking goal from Villa, the effort he put in to that to make it happen was wonderful to see. Good running, great leading pass, and then hard running to get into the box

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah I typed a post saying exactly that but decided not to post it because it was a bit of a rant.

2 things in that clip:

1. why do they have to compare it to bullets and rockets? Well done, your vocabulary is clearly affected by your obsession with weapons

2. the shot wasn't that hard, it was amazing technique to get it dip. The build up play (pass and control) were exquisite, and much more deserving of praise than Captain Henry's 'rocket'.

Also, the MLS is such a piece of piss.. how much time and space do you get on the ball! I think it's slower than my Sunday league!

yeah I typed a post saying exactly that but decided not to post it because it was a bit of a rant.

2 things in that clip:

1. why do they have to compare it to bullets and rockets? Well done, your vocabulary is clearly affected by your obsession with weapons

2. the shot wasn't that hard, it was amazing technique to get it dip. The build up play (pass and control) were exquisite, and much more deserving of praise than Captain Henry's 'rocket'.

Also, the MLS is such a piece of piss.. how much time and space do you get on the ball! I think it's slower than my Sunday league!

clearly you haven't been watching many sunderland games

• 2 weeks later...

2 things in that clip:

clearly you haven't been watching many sunderland games

looked alright yesterday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwqXDovXS2A

• 2 weeks later...

Archived