IGNORED

Rare Tetra-Sync Live Vid

Guest teetime

• 4 weeks later...

Guys so did the Ultravisitor tour really exist? Because I've never been able to find any footage or photos, yet people claim it and then there's this video.

Yes, you can find sets online from Boston, Los Angeles, England, Japan.. I was at the show in NYC too... was around 03/04

Guys so did the Ultravisitor tour really exist? Because I've never been able to find any footage or photos, yet people claim it and then there's this video.

Yes, you can find sets online from Boston, Los Angeles, England, Japan.. I was at the show in NYC too... was around 03/04

I can? Looks like I haven't searched enough.

• 2 weeks later...

I was there. It was great. Especially loved Talk About You and Me live, and Tetra-Sync, and Journey to Reedham in the encore.

ps - I love the bass at around 8:45 in that video, over the part of the track which is just drums on the album

Yeh i was at his Glade set....................the most dry ice i ever saw at a gig pumped out for steinbolt where it maximized the effect of the pure white strobes. You couldn't see anyone around you only an infinite white haze and the insane metal/jungle noise. Truly alien and amazing.....

The Roppongi Lafayette set is top quality .. mostly UV tracks......as is the Boston set which has the Venus 17 tracks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ron Manager

awesome! Tetra-Sync is one of my favourites of his too. i'd kill to see/hear a version completely live with ensemble and all. the drummer's arms might fall off though.

Archived