IGNORED

[FOR SALE] SAW II Promo Cassette + Misc. Classic IDM

Guest vletrmx

Guest vletrmx

Hello!

SAW II Promo Cassette: This is a dual cassette promo for Warner Bro's.release of Selected Ambient Works Volume II. Everything is labeled with track IDs and run-times, but there is no artwork. Since this is the US release, Hankie and Stone in Focus are not included. Both cassettes and cases are in mint condition, everything plays great. Photos upon request.

ICBYD Thai Cassette: This is a cassette copy of I Care Because You Do, apparently released by Sire / Warner Bros for Thai markets. The cassette plays great and has the full tracklisting (with a few goofy typos).

B12 Electrosoma Cassette: This is the Warp cassette pressing of B12's Electrosoma. Mint condition, plays great.

The Black Dog Bytes Cassette: This is the US cassette pressing of Bytes. In VG+ shape, some wear from age. Plays great.

I'm not looking to price-gauge; make a fair offer and we can work something out. If you have any questions just message me on WATMM.

Thanks!

Archived