IGNORED

Tom in The Tuss?

may be rude

Guest jasondonervan

Oh c'mon, it's obviously another alias for the KLF.

klf-chill-out.jpg

Tusstified Ancients of Mu Mu.

For me, The Tuss doesn't fit neatly with the rest of RDJ's stuff, there's something different about it. Could Tom be in the band? A number of the basslines sound like they could be Mr. J, but maybe it's just my brain damage. What are your thoughts, WATMM?

My EXACT thoughts. I was listening to rushup edge on repeat the other day, forgot and thought a square pusher album had come on.

Either RDJ has stooped to blatantly ripping people off or it was a collab between him and tom

OR

now hold your breath for this one because it might sting a little bit

maybe

just maybe

someone else on the planet has nice equipment and knows how to chop up drum and synth lines

maybe though idk RDJ and tom jenkinson have proven to be the only two people in the world who know how to program acid synth lines and breakbeat shreddage

sorry, no pusher in the tuss otherwise it would b the pushertuss or tusspusher... sorry, let me laught! But if u tell me it's Richard with Luke... that would b correct but no... The Tuss is RDJ, the one & only! All people know that : "Further evidence that Richard D. James is at least a member of The Tuss is provided by the fact that all Tuss tracks are published in the BMI Repertoire under the name JAMES RICHARD DAVID (BMI). For example, the track "Alspacka" from the Confederation Trough EP has JAMES RICHARD DAVID listed as the Songwriter/Composer." (http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&fromrow=1&torow=25&querytype=WriterID&keyid=533933&keyname=JAMES+RICHARD+DAVID&CAE=176937227&Affiliation=PRS#).

& thanks with ur speculation... u can say goodbye 2 speculation & google is ur friends, ok? thanks!

but if u want, tell me who is or are Steinvord? i would like 2 know it!

sorry, no pusher in the tuss otherwise it would b the pushertuss or tusspusher... sorry, let me laught! But if u tell me it's Richard with Luke... that would b correct but no... The Tuss is RDJ, the one & only! All people know that : "Further evidence that Richard D. James is at least a member of The Tuss is provided by the fact that all Tuss tracks are published in the BMI Repertoire under the name JAMES RICHARD DAVID (BMI). For example, the track "Alspacka" from the Confederation Trough EP has JAMES RICHARD DAVID listed as the Songwriter/Composer." (http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&fromrow=1&torow=25&querytype=WriterID&keyid=533933&keyname=JAMES+RICHARD+DAVID&CAE=176937227&Affiliation=PRS#).

& thanks with ur speculation... u can say goodbye 2 speculation & google is ur friends, ok? thanks!

i think it's both of them. i've been wrong before, but the more i listen to it considering this possibility the more it seems right.

and now i'm wondering if it's digital.

Sup James Richard David?

Sup James Richard David?

Wouldn't it be cool if RDJ dressed up as early era prince like in anchio's avatar as a coming out for his new album, which will be funky as fuck, just to mess with everyone. This would only happen if all of a sudden his character dramatically changed, bad ideas were good ideas, cats started wearing trousers and we had all been teleported to bizarro world.

Wouldn't it be cool if RDJ dressed up as early era prince like in anchio's avatar as a coming out for his new album, which will be funky as fuck, just to mess with everyone. This would only happen if all of a sudden his character dramatically changed, bad ideas were good ideas, cats started wearing trousers and we had all been teleported to bizarro world.

:trollface:

Archived