IGNORED

J.K. - GEA

Herr Jan

• 3 weeks later...

so how is the album? only Herr Jan commented like in a month and i still don't get if it's good or not lol

i kinda like the samples. i actually think this finally may be the jodey I wanted (along with varlas)

oh i missed some reviews...ok it maybe actually good and for me, thx

sounds as dull and uninspired as all his other work

too much focus on pleasing watmmers with style and cool sounds, not enough time spent on songwriting

too much focus on pleasing watmmers with style and cool sounds, not enough time spent on songwriting

you sound like a cunt.

also, i agree with you.

you sound like a cunt.

also, i agree with you.

you are not wrong

Ive listened half of the album at friends house and i think this might be my favorite jodey release actually. It perfectly matches my mood atm, sounds nothing like ufex copycat, has a character and distinguish sound, trash and underground vibe to it, cool art, and that haunting energy i like. Now i reallyust hear it all asap. Fucking fantastic work, jodey!

• 2 months later...

i like this but it's kind of one of those that sound better in a playlist with others than it is by itself

I agree. Its the reason I really wish WEME would put download codes in their records. I love the music but sometimes I don't want to spin an entire record or mix. Buying twice would be cool if i could afford it. I'd rather drop cash in separate releases vs separate versions.

Archived