IGNORED

I really like electro house

lala

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

the original team + tDR + some of the original composers etc. making successor (original company shut down and im not sure who has rights).

kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/formulafusion/formula-fusion-next-gen-anti-gravity-racing-game/description

apparently it's up on Early Access but looks like it has plenty of ironing out to do yet.

nah, dont like it. I like loads of music in my techno

I first heard this on Swayzak's Fabriclive 11.

Good times.

that song was fun. Most of the stuff on the first page didn't intrest me and the rest irritated, so yeah. have fun with that

i think another reason i like it is that the techno i listen to, for me, now that the record shops have gone, consists of massive lack of decent music.

I like riffs and hooks and colours and sexy and rock

go into most 'techno' sections and its 99% shit. IMHWO

It's energetic, sure. But the most energetic I ever get is some of Nurse With Wound's more beat-oriented stuff, maybe some early Merzbow (before he was the white noise machine he is now).

When it comes to EDM, I like some good dubstep or tech house. Kromestar and DJ Koze are much more my speed than Wolfgang Gartner.

No judgement to anyone who likes electro, of course.

https://youtu.be/qZUUha7gvr4

Used to love this stuff.

same here, along with Soulwax, Basement Jaxx, Switch's remixes, and other Ed Banger stuff - mid-00s house was a nice departure from trance for me as a newbie to dance music (this was still when Tiesto was huge and big beat, my belated intro to dance music, was dead)...this stuff was also a bit of a tangent from electroclash; all of this stuff seems so old now lol

I still think of bloghouse / electrohouse when people say EDM

ironically this shit was huge when Daft Punk was seemingly on the way out, as Human After All was mostly panned

It has come to our attention that some losers that produce handbag apres-ski (spring break) farmerboy trance/clubpop of the most horrible kind dare to call that crap ELECTRO nowadays. It has nothing to do with ELECTRO and its a straight up wrong use of the term...a falsification of history and disrespect to many.
Those idiots don't understand the jams from the Naayifsh Planet Rock Lover angle , they don't know what a TR808 is and probably never seen a SL1200.
This amsterdam fake electro is made by talentless & fantasyless pretentious cokeheaded pricks that don't give a fuck about music--- but only how their hair looks (als je haar maar goed zit jaja) and how they can score enough poppers to put in their flobby asses so they can shit all over huppelkut ableton ipod mp3 players well fuck you all you know who you are we are going to DISSSSS your ass of with our TR808s, BMWs and the knowledge of TRUE ELECTRO!!!!!!

D.Smabers & Moerwijk Crew

http://awolfe.home.xs4all.nl/moerwijkcrew.htm

crew.gif

bmw.jpg

Electro house is a tough genre because whatever you call it people scream NO THATS NOT RIGHT. Imo electro house is a good handle. Electro or detroit hous e= drexciya etc, electro HOUSE = Ed banger, etc.

Archived