IGNORED

The Sombrero Tapes

Richie Sombrero

New mix featuring recent idm/braindance/good music with a pH mostly well below 7. Listens appreciated.

#christ #thecentralexecutives #crx091081gb #garethclarke #kettel #Bendish #Guavid #Jega #AllianceofAcid #Labyrinthine #RolyPorter #Roel Funcken #mumdance&logos #CN #GunnarHaslam #VenetianSnares #Coypu

Higher-tempo companion to Volume 19, melancholy rave-gear.

#mikron #plazmatron #gunnarhaslam #coherx #francoisx #wisp #aciddruid #mopfunk #terminalzero #kettel #jega #robotron #faceculler #patronen #roelfuncken #hawerchuk #lorenzomontana

Last part of a trilogy I wanted to finish this weekend (19-21) all pulled from the same palette of tracks. 19 was mid-paced, 20 moving to higher bpm and this is the comedown, starting at 110 and ending at 80. Melodic/ambient/idm. Listens as always, very much appreciated. Happy Sunday :)

#gunnarhaslam #christ. #rolyporter #kingramses #patronen #garethclarke #crx091081gb #lorenzomontana #wisp #kettel #venetiansnares #roelfuncken #soundsoflberation #slobot

My friend James makes melodic electronic music. In this mix, I started with one of his tracks, Little Plankton, and let it spiral out chromatically in both directions beats wise to let it sit at the centre, the pulsing heart. Mix also starts with recordings from my own garden to try and make something peaceful.

Focus on spacey deep techno, ambient and idm.

#clark #richiesombrero #zaturnvalley #petreinspirescu #voicesfromthelake #shadedexplorer #asc #5of6 #HKE #Balkansky #RolandoSimmons #goldenteacher #dinosabatini #adammichalak #aleksiperala

New mix, wanted to make something more sleazy, mostly beat driven idm/techno/electronica/ambient/weird beats. Listens appreciated! Focus mostly on recent releases.
#lowjack #francisharris #goldenteacher #jega #iranianexperimental #harshriddims #kyoka #hke #zaturnvalley #dazemaxim #balkansky #petervanhoesen #skeemask #donatodozzy #rolando simmons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I took a year out of my medical degree because I was badly depressed and one of the things that has kept me going this year was doing a lot of mixing. I took a break after my last one as this is the 30th in the series and I wanted to make it special.

It's a reflection of who I am and where I'm at right now and I hope you like it.

Includes Autechre, Syl Kougai, Wisp, Odd Nosdam, Radiohead, Lone and many others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived