IGNORED

Draft 7.30 Cover

six

Guest M83J01P97
Best cover ever, strangely followed by worst cover ever.

Thats what you get when you ask a poor graphic designer to design a cover for you.

Agreed on both accounts, artworkwise that is.

The Draft stuff really just caputured my imagination. It looks like some sort of polygonal angel with weightless, black goo around her. Crazy shit.

Guest conTenT
Agreed on both accounts, artworkwise that is.

The Draft stuff really just caputured my imagination. It looks like some sort of polygonal angel with weightless, black goo around her. Crazy shit.

if you do a google img search i think a hi-res untilted cover is on the first or second page. didnt they do it themselveS?

• 6 months later...

Best cover ever, strangely followed by worst cover ever.

Thats what you get when you ask a poor graphic designer to design a cover for you.

Yeah, he's fucking shit. I mean, anyone could design a video like Gantz Graf in Flash in about an hour.

You know, just random shape tweens.

Bloody amatuer.

Yes I believe he did both, along with the amazing Gantz Graf, definitely not a shit designer. Who knows why that design was chosen for Untilted, the important thing is the music.

I actually like the Untilted cover myself. Obviously I prefer Draft, but that's the best artwork I've ever seen. I just think Untilted looks nice.

It's better than Tri Repetae's cover anyway. And LP5 for that matter.

• 3 months later...

Archived