IGNORED

Client_03 - User Viewport

iococoi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed this but "Ur_Luv" samples Collapse - "Hold Me in Your Arms", best known for being sampled in many classic rave anthems, such as "Above the Clouds" by Sunshine Productions

• Burger 1

• 9 months later...

The preview track is great, I wish I'd had the foresight to buy all the previous releases on vinyl - I thought I'd be happy with the digital. Now the vinyl is 60-80 € per slab, and I'm slapping my forehead in frustration.

i was a bit late to the party and had to pay some inflated prices on discogs a while back but nothing crazy. only thing i’m missing is the tape. track sounds great. wonder if there will be a vinyl release of this. if not that’s ok. 

“Tactical Empathy”,  the second track from this new EP, has just been released on streaming services, but not Bandcamp as far as I can tell.

I think this track was on the Testbed Output mix from a couple of years ago, under the name lull_16_01_03.

it’s absolutely top tier -  one of my favourite tracks from Client

Edited by petsim
  • Like 1