IGNORED

Drew Mulholland - Sydelia Jones

Rubin Farr

Did you manage to grab this? Can't see it on his bandcamp page anymore. There was recently a Coil collabo that disappeared of his bandcamp as well entitled 'Spectre Over Albion'.

A Spectre Over Albion is Drew Mulholland's penultimate collaboration with Coil. Manipulated sounds from 1970's hypnotic regression therapy tapes....Not for the faint hearted.

Edited by kichiguy

I'm waiting to hear from Drew. I bought (what I thought) would be the digitalis only to find I've paid £6 for 1 one track. Why on earth would any artist do this? I'm trying to get the physical version in exchange for what I paid. 

I've always been put off by the way stuff gets deleted so quickly on his bandcamp- seen people not even be able to download what they paid for before it disappears...

With this one- this is listed under the CD... I don't think there is a digital version, despite one being available for purchase!???

The bit below about unlimited downloads and streaming is not true, but you do get On The Threshold as a sample track.

Includes unlimited streaming of Sydelia Jones via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.

22 minutes ago, smokebelch said:

I've always been put off by the way stuff gets deleted so quickly on his bandcamp- seen people not even be able to download what they paid for before it disappears...

With this one- this is listed under the CD... I don't think there is a digital version, despite one being available for purchase!???

The bit below about unlimited downloads and streaming is not true, but you do get On The Threshold as a sample track.

Includes unlimited streaming of Sydelia Jones via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.

The problem was I didn't read all that. I just saw the price and clicked buy thinking I was buying an album - in the same way most artists present their stuff. I don't know what is going on with that page. It all seems vague and pointlessly complicated. I'd better get a response tomorrow or I'll be reporting it to Bandcamp.

Edited by fumi

1 hour ago, smokebelch said:

that’s crap, you don’t even see his disclaimer unless you hit the expand button about the CDs. he fucked up.

I know it's a first-world problem. I bought and paid for this on Monday lunchtime. It's a measly £6. But it's Thursday tomorrow and he didn't even reply to my message, in which I was kind and courteous.

How hard is to just write a three word response. 'I'm on it.' ?

54 minutes ago, fumi said:

I know it's a first-world problem. I bought and paid for this on Monday lunchtime. It's a measly £6. But it's Thursday tomorrow and he didn't even reply to my message, in which I was kind and courteous.

How hard is to just write a three word response. 'I'm on it.' ?

The label did it, stand back and stand by