IGNORED

tsrono - eyeseye

auxien

2 hours ago, Extralife said:

Ok Ok. You got me. Preordered.

giphy.gif

edit: btw i will likely give out some codes for this after release, and definitely have it up for free/PWYW in a couple weeks, in case anyone's interested in grabbing but strapped for cash at the moment. 

Edited by auxien

Both tracks are enjoyable. Particularly, tasty acido croaking in inspirals, funky electro groove in in the ciliary copse -- the second one is probably my favourite and pretty deep diving with classy touches and just slightly offbeat

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Amen Lare said:

Both tracks are enjoyable. Particularly, tasty acido croaking in inspirals, funky electro groove in in the ciliary copse -- the second one is probably my favourite and pretty deep diving with classy touches and just slightly offbeat

thanks ? definitely try to make most all of my stuff with at least some depth to make it worth revisiting so i'm always glad when that comes through for others as well

1 hour ago, xox said:

yes, really good! 

:blush: :beer:

On 4/6/2021 at 4:30 AM, Stickfigger said:

Had this on in the car after work .

I will give it some more time but for me , this might be your best work. 

I really enjoyed the choices with the sound design of the kits and how that created some interesting spaces for the strange morphing wavetablry melodic lines. I thought that the tsrono sound was really confidently executed with these tracks ... The very slow and long melodic passages nested on top of the detailed and high resolution drum programming really comes together on this release - masterfully executed!

Inspirals would be right up there for me at the moment as my fave track on this , but I'm also into the last one and how the melodic content is rhythmically gated ... 

Great stuff man 

car listening is My Recommended Listening SituationTM for this, so good ? 

i think this was like top tier on-my-game-with-the-Rytm era so i'm glad they're enjoyable, i may never make drums sound this good again :cat:

(last track is probably my favorite, inspirals is probably the most immediate and i love them all obv)

many many thanks for all the kind words. been holding these tracks for a while now and finally sorta unlocked what made them all click in this way together, glad it was worth the waiting and is still hitting people so well. 

Yeah, the album is solidly put together, among my favourite this year.

I'm still on the in the ciliary copse boat, also like the r-process groove a lot.

Cool sounds, cool patterns, concise and varied yet stylistically consistent selection, that's how to do albums

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

Picked this up yesterday after checking the thread. Really enjoyed my first listen, will spend more time with it. Nice flow too, and I loved the inspirals and r-process section. 

Finally listened - very very good stuff.  I agree that the inspirals-r-process section is especially killer.  Nice work @auxien

• Thanks 1

On 4/8/2021 at 10:56 AM, Amen Lare said:

Cool sounds, cool patterns, concise and varied yet stylistically consistent selection, that's how to do albums

:emb:

8 hours ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

Picked this up yesterday after checking the thread. Really enjoyed my first listen, will spend more time with it. Nice flow too, and I loved the inspirals and r-process section. 

thank you! hope it keeps giving the more you visit it ?

1 hour ago, Extralife said:

Finally listened - very very good stuff.  I agree that the inspirals-r-process section is especially killer.  Nice work @auxien

very glad it worked for you! always appreciate the support and especially glad when something hits others right :beer:

• 3 weeks later...

batch of eyeseye codes for WATMM. will only work if you yell DANK and facepalm react your webcam when redeeming. :facepalm:

& make sure the 'add to collection' box is checked if you want that. lmk if these all get used up by those cads at #notchatmm, all the google spiderbot crawlers, and/or lurkers (:fear:) and i'll add some more ofc :catsalute:

go to: https://tsrono.bandcamp.com/yum

g43p-32xu
ysxg-chjp
2jcy-w582
aghn-h3bh
rtcx-js4v
hq67-ks3q
hbnd-gldz
jddp-umwg
94qg-e6d3
zcr3-3y4s

On 4/29/2021 at 7:01 PM, auxien said:

batch of eyeseye codes for WATMM. will only work if you yell DANK and facepalm react your webcam when redeeming. :facepalm:

& make sure the 'add to collection' box is checked if you want that. lmk if these all get used up by those cads at #notchatmm, all the google spiderbot crawlers, and/or lurkers (:fear:) and i'll add some more ofc :catsalute:

go to: https://tsrono.bandcamp.com/yum

g43p-32xu
ysxg-chjp
2jcy-w582
aghn-h3bh
rtcx-js4v
hq67-ks3q
hbnd-gldz
jddp-umwg
94qg-e6d3
zcr3-3y4s

Phenomenal album!