Billy Cobham Feat. Novecento - Let Me Breathe (Nuron Remix Instrumental) [digital exclusive self-release]

dcom

• dcom changed the title to Billy Cobham Feat. Novecento - Let Me Breathe (Nuron Remix Instrumental) [digital exclusive self-release]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By aleslace
      Hi everyone!
      I'm a long-time lurker, first time poster here. Just wanted to share the first of a few electronic tracks I've been working on for my upcoming EP titled "Midnight Oasis", a short collection of reworks/remixes/complete reconstructions of some of my favorite artists' songs. This first one here is a full-bodied rework of a personal favorite, #3 by Aphex Twin. Thank you for listening and let me know what you all think!

• By dcom
      CD and cassette formats alongside digital, this is the Likemind release with some extras. Highly recommended - albeit very pricey, 30 GBP (+ additinal costs) for a CD or cassette is really a lot. But it's Nuron.
    • By dcom
      OMFG. I feel giddy.
      This will be a vinyl only release from Likemind, but I have it on good authority that digital will be available from Nuron's Bandcamp after the vinyl's sold out.
    • By Squee
      https://www.unearthedsounds.co.uk/collections/a-all-preorder/products/roque-brown-baby-ltd-handstamped-12

https://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/122846-psi-au001-roque-brown-baby-[ltd-hand-stamped-12

• By dcom
      Something special from the OTHER WORLD Studios archive - the first ever Stasis release. Originally on the tiny Islington based Time is Right label and now super expensive, these tracks have been remastered for 2020 from the original DAT. Scheduled for November 2020 release - enjoy and let us know what you think.
      Vinyl only.
      I have the original, but I think I think this will be worth buying for the remasters.