IGNORED

Looking for Old Bibio Material

saul_japancakes

I've seen some threads via the search of users sharing old material (videos/mp3s) from his old MySpace/Instagram and was checking to see if anyone by chance saved any of it. Some of the users in those threads have told me they were too old and didn't have them anymore, but I thought I'd cast a wider net and ask the forum after I got permission from a Mod to do so.

Some particular the tracks I am looking for are:

Champagne Eagle - Turbo Love

Champagne Eagle - Champagne Eagle Theme

Duckular- On Flight 479

Duckular - Commodore 69

Any material at all would be nice, I do have a rather extensive collection myself, but those are some white whales I've been looking for. Any saved videos would be nice too! I'd be happy to compensate those who have to dig up old laptops or hard drives to get it.

Thank you!

Edited by saul_japancakes
Remove found songs.

He had a short looping track/video on his myspace forever ago I think called "Telegraph Twirl" that I really liked. It was just spinning around a telephone pole.

You honestly might have luck reaching out to Stephen, we used to send messages back and forth on Youtube

Copper Beeches came up on slsk immediately. Not sure if I'm allowed to say that. Can't find any info about this track anywhere tho. Where did you hear about it? We're sure this is legit Bibio? (It's a ten minute droney ambient piece in Cmaj).

11 minutes ago, toaoaoad said:

Copper Beeches came up on slsk immediately. Not sure if I'm allowed to say that. Can't find any info about this track anywhere tho. Where did you hear about it? We're sure this is legit Bibio? (It's a ten minute droney ambient piece in Cmaj).

Watch out, the 2001 internet police is on its way!

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2022 at 4:39 PM, toaoaoad said:

Not showing up on my end? Care to share? It is confirmed here: https://uncannyzine.com/posts/30200

Edited by saul_japancakes
Add text.