IGNORED

Moderat - More D4ta

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With this group I always keep a few tracks from their releases and toss the rest.  DRUM GLOW could sit with any of their better tracks.  I'm a casual fan and most of this album does not stick, but I like UNDO REDO too.

On 6/1/2022 at 5:06 PM, alchemical said:

With this group I always keep a few tracks from their releases and toss the rest.  DRUM GLOW could sit with any of their better tracks.  I'm a casual fan and most of this album does not stick, but I like UNDO REDO too.

haha that's how I felt with the debut. I should probably relisten to it, don't remember any of it outside of tracks like A New Error. Interesting too since from what I've heard from Apparat and Modeselektor by themselves, they make great tunes, but Moderat never won me over really.

Edited by President Squidward

I also, some time ago put some effort into listening to Modeselektor, Moderat and Apparat. Was a bit average in my opinion. I think sometimes when you are up to your ears in Aphex and especially Autechre a lot of other stuff can seem really weak. I think I was getting into Elseq at the time. So there wasn't much hope for any competition lol.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

i didnt expect it to be this bad

this is way worst then their previous album. its now completely commercial. might as well collaborate with Tiesto

surprising to me. not a single stand out track