IGNORED

Boards of Springfield

NewSchoolScience

• 4 weeks later...

this is amazing!! i can't believe i missed this, it's a work of art. the atmosphere you've created is soulful, sensitive, full of joy - the selection of clips couldn't be more perfect with its 1970s NFBC chic, and the sheer love of life amongst the Simpson characters.

bravo. this seriously cheered me up today.

• Burger 1

Horseshit. Going over old stuff on what seems like a never ending loop loop loop loop for years and years and years and years is just....well you know. I swear some people are actually brainwashed by BOC. Combat stress reaction.

Always turned The Simpsons off as soon as I can reach for the remote control....

How's that for a grumpy, fuck you post? 

Hurry Up! Fucking Simpsons lol

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

the aftermath of that drunken 2am rant was a grim 2 day hangover, haven't been that smashed for a long time....

Instant BOC karma in full effect  :boc:

Edited by beerwolf
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

5.30am stone cold sober and reading your own howling drunk, full moon posts that you forgot you made is a very peculiar experience. Have a nice day folks!

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, IDEM said:

This made me sob uncontrollably, which was actually more enjoyable than it sounds. Thank you.

Try this one!  Oh the humanity!!  It breaks me every time, haha

Edited by NewSchoolScience

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2023 at 7:13 PM, NewSchoolScience said:

Try this one!  Oh the humanity!!  It breaks me every time, haha

Thanks, that's a good one too, even though my Simpsons nostalgia seems to surpass my Star Trek one. Still, goosebumps all the way through. Will be sure to pull it out if and when Patrick Stewart should eventually buy the farm.