IGNORED

Guess what vinyl I found in a scouse thrift store yesterday?

Guest idrn

Guest Idiron's Giblets

children-talking_468x468.jpg

it was actually quite expensive although i dont think they realised how expensive it could've been sold for to electronic music nerds.

the guy who does the interviews sounds quite pervy. im gonna record it to HD and then bidding starts at £25, muthafuckaz.

:yeah:

Guest Idiron's Giblets

innit, i couldnbt believe it. my gf was like "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?" cuz i was there giggling my tits off and jumping up and down.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

so wait, did you listen to it?

why does that kid hate mashed potatoes?!

Guest Idiron's Giblets

i have webspace. my website should be finished by early next month. ill host it there :grin:

I seem to remember Joyrex posted the two samples that were used on that Track ( the boy and girl talking). this was a very long time ago though.....

It's worth that much!? I found this record in near mint condition Sunday just gone in a box of old records at my local tip for 50 motherfucking pence!

Fucking sweet! Will be keeping it for the coolness though :cool:

Guest theflame...

I'll host a rip if it helps, i've got andwidth and space like bandits. email me james at no spam flamemusic.com

Guest felttipen

thats funny, a bit creepy though. kids were weird back then. well they still are, teletubbies and big cook little cook are weird

• 2 years later...

Archived