IGNORED

exm - Triad

Rubin Farr

Came here to start a thread, but here it is. Track is a grower for me. Listened only to that one track on my way to work today/yesterday, i.e. 4x30 minutes. Was a pleasant experience while driving through partly snowy landscapes.

Anyone else thinking, it's a bit loud, crowded and hence distorted in parts? E.g. 8 mins ++ in. But well, listened to it on a BT speaker at home and in car audio.

Edited by WurstPLUS
  • Like 2

this is really nice. grabbed it today. builds up and evolves so nicely and holds my attention in just the right way.. if that makes sense. does what good music should do... or what this song should do.. for me.. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

This one runs on repeat and as so often with exm, unexpected by me. I first thought it's a bit long for what actually happens but idk. Especially the later "stuck in a loop" part is so beautiful, mostly because of that simple square wave melody, later answered by a bell, really really lovely. 

Edited by WurstPLUS
  • Like 1