IGNORED

Q-Chastic/Melodies From Mars

Guest vibertisgod

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

200px-IG-88.jpg

IG-88 Assasin Droid and Bounty Hunter.....

Both IG-88 and 4-LOM were sentient droids, and in the case of IG-88, his original directive was to be an assassin droid - so he was doing what just came naturally for him. Don't know about 4-LOM, but I remember reading his profile in some SW book ages ago.

Seeing as him and 4-LOM were both droids, what the hell would they've spent the cash on if they'd actually captured Han Solo?

200px-IG-88.jpg

Both IG-88 and 4-LOM were sentient droids, and in the case of IG-88, his original directive was to be an assassin droid - so he was doing what just came naturally for him. Don't know about 4-LOM, but I remember reading his profile in some SW book ages ago.

Seeing as him and 4-LOM were both droids, what the hell would they've spent the cash on if they'd actually captured Han Solo?

drugs man, what else?

vibertisgod - write me PM. I have what you want :) and more more

Q Chastic?

can u help me?

:w00t:

When will anyone learn??? ALL the Q-Chastic MP3's that people have got are FAEK!!! Seriously. It's just some shitty drum n bass tunes. NOT APHEX. Honestly. Ask Mr Joyrex.

Q-Chastic is just not available, unless you happen to personally know someone at Rephlex.

vibertisgod - write me PM. I have what you want :) and more more

Q Chastic?

can u help me?

:w00t:

When will anyone learn??? ALL the Q-Chastic MP3's that people have got are FAEK!!! Seriously. It's just some shitty drum n bass tunes. NOT APHEX. Honestly. Ask Mr Joyrex.

Q-Chastic is just not available, unless you happen to personally know someone at Rephlex.

i don't want it in mp3, firstly!

i've read on this subject & have some in4mations by Joyrex! ;-)

& may i have the right 2 joke? seriously, u believed i was serious! ;-D

i known on affair 'q-chastic' thanks! ;-)

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

200px-IG-88.jpg

the "tales of bounty hunters" short story collection book has all the juice on this, though of course it is a book, and hence, non-cannon. </nerd>

the "tales of bounty hunters" short story collection book

I had this nice twoCD collection of informations on Star Wars that I got with my HPprinter... I gave it to someone and never seen it again which annoys me often..

It had lots of information on each character..connections with others...stories of all ever written books...Star Wars history from before the films and from after the films...really great material...as soon as I get it to my hands...I will upload it somewhere...cause its worth checking... blue cds with some main characters on it...Virtual Encyclopedia style

"You'll have to ask the rave lieutenant about that," Cunningham says, nodding at Aphex Twin. "Rave colonel," the Twin corrects, setting up his magnetic chess set.

"Gurning colonel," Cunningham counters.

"Gurnel," concludes the Twin.

http://www.director-file.com/cunningham/pr01.html

yeah, I've read that before - interesting....the mystery deepens....blatently aphex

• 1 month later...
Guest transfer
I was told the Q-Chastic stuff sounds like typical 4/4 dance tracks, nothing special.

gotta be just wicked afx techno.........no "f"ing jungle influences. Jungle is fine but the drill n' bass/breakcore thing is just so old. Analord fixed that tangent quick-like.

Analord fixed that tangent quick-like.

hopefully he'll come out with something to fix the tangent of "im making music on analog equipment only" and go back to just focusing on good composition without focusing on the tools he used to make it.

• 9 months later...

I don't get it. If Melodies from Mars and Q chiastic were never released, why can we all share them? Is this some sort of elitist Rephlex thing or something?

Archived