IGNORED

Richard D James on the Planet Mu Message Board

producer snafu

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pissflaps wrote:

quote selection

Richard.D.James is one of the greatest composers to have ever lived and has left and is leaving a huge legacy that nobody can begin to touch currently.

His music can be very confrontational and so naturally brings out a lot of strong opinions.

One thing is for certain the man has many, many jealous males on his back and always will do, people have tried for almost 2 decades to bad name him but the guy just keeps getting better, his compositional skills are getting hotter. I eagerly await everything he releases like 100`s of thousands of other people around the world, the haters should just accept it, he is one very talented person and stop fighting him and save their bad energy for someone who actually deserves it.

The world badly needs people like Richard, as he puts it himself `too many sheep and not enough sheppards`.

posted about 1 year ago. ( permalink | report )

pissflaps wrote:

quote selection

Richard.D.James is one of the greatest composers to have ever lived and has left and is leaving a huge legacy that nobody can begin to touch currently.

His music can be very confrontational and so naturally brings out a lot of strong opinions.

One thing is for certain the man has many, many jealous males on his back and always will do, people have tried for almost 2 decades to bad name him but the guy just keeps getting better, his compositional skills are getting hotter. I eagerly await everything he releases like 100`s of thousands of other people around the world, the haters should just accept it, he is one very talented person and stop fighting him and save their bad energy for someone who actually deserves it.

The world badly needs people like Richard, as he puts it himself `too many sheep and not enough sheppards`.

posted about 1 year ago. ( permalink | report )

Interesting...

link to where it was posted on Discogs?

Interesting...

link to where it was posted on Discogs?

http://www.discogs.com/groups/topic/109443

notable quotes:

DJ_Defcon

Richard D. James mistakes

Ron242 wrote: Not driving his tank into the catholic church?

Ron242 wrote: (to avoid any problems richard should now make a track with the above title)

0x00 wrote: Richard D. James has never made a mistake because he defines correctness. Aphexal Infallibility. I believe this.

--------------------

truly-madly wrote:

1) Cornish Pride (like Gay Pride but with peas)

2) Using an initial

3) Drinking V-Agent's milk

4) Being anywhere near V-agent

5) Believing in dreams

* Not sure SAWII was a mistake but musically it's a non-event. I keep the shit brown to occasionally bridge tracks. The relief is palpable when the scraping sound dissipates. Ahhhh...

--------------------

pissflaps wrote:

Richard.D.James is one of the greatest composers to have ever lived

.... ranting on and on about RDJ blah blah blah ....

Dusty wrote: was pissflaps serious? wow.

pissflaps wrote: oh i forgot to mention his mistakes,

HE SHOULD RELEASE EVEN MORE MUSIC !!!!!

--------------------

Yeah, WTF Richard???

Guest analogue wings

on what planet is pissflaps' posting style in any way connected to panflet's or analord's?

fucking go outside and go for a walk or something

Guest hahathhat

if i'm ever talking to RDJ (on the net), it might be better if i don't realize it's actually him. i'll act like less of a manic idiot, that way.

Even if you are amazing it has to be hard to release your music to the world and have fan boys talking about you all the time. Or just having a public persona. Id find it hard.

Guest David R James
Even if you are amazing it has to be hard to release your music to the world and have fan boys talking about you all the time. Or just having a public persona. Id find it hard.

He hasnt quite ended up like britney spears yet

Archived