IGNORED

Drill type song on Analords...?

Guest TooMuchLush

Guest TooMuchLush

Ive gone about buying many of the analords. Some wonderful tracks (50 % of the time). I can recall hearing an analord track an ex-friend downloaded back in the day. I never knew what album it was off of, and although I've bought many of the lords, i still havnt found that one song I loved sooo much upon hearing. The only distinctive propert the song contains is that it has some heavy ass snare bits (resembling a drill type feel). This is a vague ass thread, but can someone please fucking help me out in identifying the song???!!!!!

suspect download if you ask me.....

you should just download the entire analord and try and find the one you're after yourself, coz it don't sound like anything i've heard on analord

Ive gone about buying many of the analords. Some wonderful tracks (50 % of the time). I can recall hearing an analord track an ex-friend downloaded back in the day. I never knew what album it was off of, and although I've bought many of the lords, i still havnt found that one song I loved sooo much upon hearing. The only distinctive propert the song contains is that it has some heavy ass snare bits (resembling a drill type feel). This is a vague ass thread, but can someone please fucking help me out in identifying the song???!!!!!

chances are you heard the fake version of Analord 9 which is music tryuing to copy the RDJ album era style of aphex twin. there are many snare rush tracks on there.

There was a nother fake analord floating around as Analord 5 for a while but the tracks were not really drill.

Guest TooMuchLush

thanks for the feedback. Yeah, whatever. I'll just enjoy the 8 analords i have. Bwoon Dub and I'm self employed send me into a state of dance happy elation anyway.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

totally dig bwoon dub, but i've still never gotten into "im self employed" that much... makes me think there's something wrong with me, the way people go on about it!

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

if i actually tended to remember my dreams, i might try to learn lucid dreaming.

if i could lucid dream, i might try having afx play bwoon dub.

but yeah, that song is rad... all the floaty shit moving around in the background... reality kinda moves around like steam

Lucid dreaming is MUCH easier to achieve with a 3-9 mg supplement of Meletonin. It works. I tried the shit to help me sleep as it is a naturally occuring substance in the brain, and after ingesting, and the CRAZY lucid dreams that ensued, I am convinced that shit would help any would be lucid dreamer...

Archived