IGNORED

Is the loop on PWSteal.Ldpinch.D sampled

Guest Enter a new display name

The house loop sounds the same and has the same tempo, but sounds of a poorer quality on Chosen Lords. Am I right, anyone? Here are the samples:

I noticed it a while ago, but sorry if it has already been discovered by anyone.

Are you talking about the 4/4? LOL. That's only the basis of most all house music.

They sound the same, that's the fact! :whistling:

The house loop sounds the same and has the same tempo, but sounds of a poorer quality on Chosen Lords. Am I right, anyone? Here are the samples:

I noticed it a while ago, but sorry if it has already been discovered by anyone.

you fuckin' idiot....get to the back of the class and shut the fuck up until you know something about anything.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

just to toss a little more gas on the fire, the drums in NIN's "Only" also made me think of this loop.

you fuckin' idiot....get to the back of the class and shut the fuck up until you know something about anything.

don't cry

don't cry

OK

why? the guy found a loop that sounds almost identical. It could be from the same groovebox. Are you hurt that afx sampled from the same exact loop verbatum that chemical brothers used on a hit single?

the only person in this thread i might call a fuckin' idiot is the person in this thread whos in denial.

unless aphex twin lives in a hole with no internet or television he knows damn well he put an identical sounding chemical brothers loop in one of his own songs.

Yeah I thought of 'it doesn't matter' the first time I heard it too. They're pretty much exactly the same BPM too (see attached picture). But yeah, I'm not entirely sure why everyone's getting so tetchy about it, so what if he nicked a loop (not saying that he did, but so what if he did) it doesn't matter (as Mr. Martin put far more eloquently that me)

blah.jpg

why? the guy found a loop that sounds almost identical. It could be from the same groovebox. Are you hurt that afx sampled from the same exact loop verbatum that chemical brothers used on a hit single?

the only person in this thread i might call a fuckin' idiot is the person in this thread whos in denial.

unless aphex twin lives in a hole with no internet or television he knows damn well he put an identical sounding chemical brothers loop in one of his own songs.

GOD. i was just being mean and nasty for the sake of being mean. can't a man be MEAN sometimes??? WHY WON'T ANYONE LET ME BE MEAN?????? WHY?????

Archived