IGNORED

SAW2 should be listened to...

Guest freefall

Guest Caustic

i agree/strongly agree/disagree/hate you/indifferent/did your mother/if two trains leave Chicago at 2:30 PM on travelling 60mph and the other travelling 80mph,what time do they reach WATMM?

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD
i agree/strongly agree/disagree/hate you/indifferent/did your mother/if two trains leave Chicago at 2:30 PM on travelling 60mph and the other travelling 80mph,what time do they reach WATMM?

C) ketchup is to dinner as kazoo is to orchestra

haha/lol/fucker/lmao

while you're trying to sleep course, was my sleeping album all last week, Sigur Ros' ( ) may beat it in those regards though

while you're trying to sleep course, was my sleeping album all last week, Sigur Ros' ( ) may beat it in those regards though

I very much enjoy listening to it while masturbating, through earphones...but who wouldn't? I'll tell who...people that have absolutely no "sex drive" (for whatever reason), people that don't know of rdj, and people that don't have earphones...obviously...

Archived