IGNORED

Hello Everything is basically 4 songs remade

amnesia

I love HE but there are 4 songs that sound like they are slight different versions of each other .. I dont have the CD at work with me but the first track has what I call the" Touched by the Hand of God" string progression and then a few tracks later its there again, then you can listen to 2 of the later tracks and could swear they are the same track ...I am NOT new to SP have been diggin him since Road Tracks and its the first time I have noticed this....

Its not a complaint or praise it just is a topic starter

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

hi.

i think there are a lot of noises in the songs. not as many as venus no. 17 EP (thank you for recommending that, people) but still a lot.

Guest Endoplasmic Reticulum

You know what, I think I've heard that "Amen Break" in many of his songs since Feed Me Weird Things, so basically all Squarepusher songs are the same song.

i think hes done this on purpose to be a cunt, cause thats all essex people can be, cunts, they always have to ridicule someone else because of what they like.

It could be that they're just varients on a theme to aid consistancy and flow throughout the album. Yeah, some of the tracks have got similar elements running through them but I feel theres enougth variation during the album for it not to become stale. So my opinion is that he may have done this to create a complete themed album rather just a random collection of tracks that he made recently.

Just my tuppences worth.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest babamut
I love HE but there are 4 songs that sound like they are slight different versions of each other .. I dont have the CD at work with me but the first track has what I call the" Touched by the Hand of God" string progression and then a few tracks later its there again, then you can listen to 2 of the later tracks and could swear they are the same track ...I am NOT new to SP have been diggin him since Road Tracks and its the first time I have noticed this....

Its not a complaint or praise it just is a topic starter

Just post your works,i want to listen to your tracks

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i dunno what you cunts are steaming about really.

go back and listen to downward spiral by nin. there's a little "motif" that repeats all over the album. the most unencumbered instance of it i can think of, off the top of my head, is at the end of "closer" (where, in the video, he plays the keyboard on the wall, as he's suspended by what the fuck ever). on the album version, it's the last bit melody before the track ends.

it reappears in various places, such as the title track, "the downward spiral"

a lot of the scales and chord progessions are similar. the production varies from track to track but all has the same sound.

starting to sound familiar?

Archived