IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

Recently got into dubstep - I want to find more but I expect I can get some seriously good recommendations if I use the shoddy search function on WATMM. I was like "hay, watmm always goes on about dubstep - i should check it out" - just did a last.fm shuffle and ripped a few tracks.

dubstepteesmalll.jpg

weetabix enjoys a few dubstep tracks and wishes skytree would take same view

perhaps take off sweaty boc shirt and try above dubstep tshirt available from boomkat

Skytree needs to not be such a pansy ass and go see Hostel 2 and give into the darkness that pervades all!

god i love that jamie woon remix

Stoned_20CatKWbB6E.jpg

LOL! A DUBSTEP CATegory on wikipedia.

i made a dubstep category.

if you like dubstep and edit wiki, there's loads of work to be done. like someone make a vexd article ffs.

and list of dubstep artists is just awful too.

Edited by kaini

Guest môak

zZzZzZzZzZ...-.-.-.-.-.whqab whab bab.....wh wh w hoooahhhwabbbb wahwwwwwwowwwowowwwawawawawawwwaaaaaaabaabababbwwwwowo....'to da people..let me know...me sa..kil la men.........wha wha wha wha wha wha ch! wha CH! CHe! whab whab wahb whab

zZzZzZzZzZ...-.-.-.-.-.whqab whab bab.....wh wh w hoooahhhwabbbb wahwwwwwwowwwowowwwawawawawawwwaaaaaaabaabababbwwwwowo....'to da people..let me know...me sa..kil la men.........wha wha wha wha wha wha ch! wha CH! CHe! whab whab wahb whab

Feel that shit NOKKA!

COKI!

top fucking track, it's funny how the early digital mystikz shit is sooooo dark, and they have got more and more rootsier over time.