IGNORED

Autechre live - any experiences?

Franciscus

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest burnibus

thats actually robs skin, he paid northface to come up with a nano technology hoody skin membrane which he can wear at all times.

Not too sure which gig, was in the last month or so

• 1 month later...

:beer:

as strange as is sounds don't get to fucked up

these boys now how to party and all you need to do is listen.

bloc and se1 were FAT

warp 10th birthday was err (did not know them then)

warp lighthouse party (OK was getting in to them)

the fridge (that's were don't get fucked up comes in)

have fun .

Guest Rook

anyone going to see autechre at dour or melt?? I think i just might splurge and go. I wonder if there are still tickets.

Guest Quoth
anyone going to see autechre at dour or melt?? I think i just might splurge and go. I wonder if there are still tickets.

Dour tickets are still available. Fortunately I live in Holland, so it will not be too expensive to go down there.

Guest Rook

Dour tickets are still available. Fortunately I live in Holland, so it will not be too expensive to go down there.

yes please go, and ask the soundman for a soundboard recording please and then share it please. I will send you some home maed cookies.

Archived