IGNORED

Autechre live - any experiences?

Franciscus

Hi watmm. i love the subforums and i love all the pretty download links to live sets of autechre. how are they live? what do they do? what do the people that bought a ticket? do they dance real mad? and who's going to the hague to see them live? it's in het paard van troje in the hague, holland, it starts at 23:00. who's got experience?

edit: i'm going. tickets are 17,50.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

The last time they've toured to my town was during Untilted Tour in 2005, when I didn't even know them. I feel sad.

Guest sqruwezey
ok. :)

do you think someone'll make a good recording of this gig?

well i aint :stuart:

still finding someone to go to this gig

it is not cool to go alone is it? although its dark and you cant talk to anyone

btw franciscus you posted on my hyves not

im the thijs gast :wink2:

Guest Enter a new display name
The montreal show was nice, pitch dark, a good woman ratio, so get the bootleg :)

I'm coming with you once they come back to Montreal! :stuart:

yeah just go... i doubt they stand there underworld-style with their hands in the air - but who wants to see that anyway? you get to hear autechre music on a massive soundsystem in total darkness with lazers... what better way could there be to listen to it?

yeah. it's about the music. i'll stand still in a small dark corner and listen..

by the way, do you know het paard van troje said the new album is coming this year in the autumn.

hoi thijs

dat ben ik ja.

weet je wat het probleem is? ik heb zo'n hekel aan dansen, dus daarom ga ik alleen.. :P maar misschien dat er twee mensen komen die ik dan een beetje ken. waarom ga je niet gewoon? niks mis mee, toch? als je in je eentje gaat.

Go on your own, you can't not see them, that would be stupid! I wouldn't have seen half the people I'd seen if I had waited for people to go places with me.

Guest Quoth

hoi thijs

dat ben ik ja.

weet je wat het probleem is? ik heb zo'n hekel aan dansen, dus daarom ga ik alleen.. :P maar misschien dat er twee mensen komen die ik dan een beetje ken. waarom ga je niet gewoon? niks mis mee, toch? als je in je eentje gaat.

Let's continue in English compatriots, so the rest of WATMM can read our conversation.

I just read this topic, and I'm very excited AE is coming to Holland at last. The only problem is, as mentioned by Sqruwezey, none of my mates is into AE, so it will be difficult to find someone to go with. Maybe we can make some appointment, 'cause I'm not keen on going to gigs entirely alone. I'll add you on Hyves, so we can discuss it there.

Guest Coalbucket PI

seeing Autechre live made me appreciate them infinitely more, you just have to hope the crowd are 'getting it'

Guest Quoth
By the way, tickets are 16,- according to the website of 'Het Paard van Troje'.

+1,50 reserving costs

I see :embrassed: Such costs are rubbish in my opinion. They should encourage people to order in advance by giving them reduction on the costs of the ticket, not by adding some stupid reserving costs.

yeah sounds good :smiling:

im "thijs giesen" uit didam :btw er is er maar een op hyves bdoel k

add me on franciscus.verhoef@gmail.com

the one from wijchen (pim) has already added me. we might go together? three megabigwatmmandaefans!

Archived