IGNORED

traktor problem

perunamuusi

ive borrowed my mates iBook for a gig on wednesday cause my iBook is a piece of shit.

i've partially sorted out a set on ableton but i really really dont like ableton and so i definitely need to use traktor too

BUT the Traktor browser wont let me play any mp3s apart from the demo tracks that it opens with

the folders that hold the files do not open

see the squarepusher folder for instance...

post-269-1176175022_thumb.jpg

no + sign to click on

the other music folders beneath it open to reveal a subfolder which contains the actual files but again these folders dont open. thw squarep one is only different cause i tried moving the folders into it in case it was some arbitrary case of "too many folders deep" or whatever.

the folders called archive1 -4 or whatever is where my mp3s are but again these arent opening?

post-269-1176175608_thumb.jpg

i copied tracks to the desktop or into the traktor folder but no single mp3's show up in the traktor browser

why cant i open them?

as a sidenote.....ive just spent 3 hours of using 2 pcs and 2 laptops just to get my tracks from pc1 onto the good iBook cause its cd drive is fucked

i cant erase the 1 cdrw i could find (have no blank discs / lost memory stick) on my pc hence running to the other 1 to erase it then back to pc1 to burn the tracks then copy them onto iBook(crap) cause my pc wont connect to net then upload to megaweb from iBook then download to iBook2 where ableton and traktor are so to find after all this that traktor aint even fucking working is really bad kill all the fucking computers with a hammer and cry time

Guest Coalbucket PI

Isn't that 2.5 in the pictures?

I use 2.6, I had a look at 3 but it doesnt seem worth the effort to get used to it

Archived