IGNORED

autechre "puch" appreciation thread

Guest setanor

Guest setanor

I was listening to Untilted after reading the thread... good album, yeah, and then sublimit finished, and my player went on to "puch" which i hadn't heard in a little while

good lord what the fuck happened to them

by far their most complete track

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest LonelyMachines
good lord wtf happened to them

They changed. Thank goodness, or else everybody else would still sound like 1994.

It's a really good track on its own merits, and a good example of where they were back then. I have it on a compilation called Sound of ®evolution, which is really solid.

Guest Gateaux Fabulous
Could someone share this track?? Never heard it, unheard ae from my favourite period is mind blowing!!!

I think its their happiest song, maybe their only happy song.

I can definitely hear the medrey/rsdio comparison in the rattling percussive sound.

Puch is nice... would be nice if the percussion changed a bit. The melody is great - though I'm not hearing "happy" in this one at all.

And for rare tracks I am definitely a Konlied MX man myself. The Stereolab remix is also excellent.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
ok, medrey is like rsdio's lesbian twin sister

that's better

And for rare tracks I am definitely a Konlied MX man myself. The Stereolab remix is also excellent.

:beer:

Archived