IGNORED

Rushup Edge release date

Guest Kibreg

fucking worst rephlex release ever then. aphex can fuck off. rephlex can fuck off. this is shite.

lol are you kidding?

no.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest burnibus

BCM i can see you are bitter, but it is definately AFX and he hasnt lost it. You may not like the release and the tunes may not be to your taste. but they are SHIT HOT. Simple as that. No one around can make music like this and no one has.

Bottom line its amazing muzix

Guest Kibreg
still doesn't mean it's mr 'phex though. oh fuck it, it probably is. still sounds like The Flashbulb to me though which means Aphex has lost it and is now just another electronic music artist...

see, that teddie oggie myspace track, to me, sounds so obviously flashbulb. the composition, production, melodies, drill bits, and cutup voice REEK of him.

it's not shit hot. (IMO). sounds like every other fucker on the "mentalist" electronic music tip. my fucking Gran makes more original electronic music that this.

Guest Kibreg
it's not shit hot. (IMO). sounds like every other fucker on the "mentalist" electronic music tip. my fucking Gran makes more original electronic music that this.

I must be listening to a different leak

so tempted to preorder but will wait for warpmart to list it (I get shipments from them quickest)

still doesn't mean it's mr 'phex though. oh fuck it, it probably is. still sounds like The Flashbulb to me though which means Aphex has lost it and is now just another electronic music artist...

Why so much hatred for The Flashbulb? Last couple of weeks I've been listening lots of his tracks and quite frankly it's good shizzle most of the time!

Guest Kibreg
no, i don't think you are - I've got the leak that everyone else has got - with the boomkat tracks on it...

nah I know... basically just saying that I feel exactly the opposite... tracks 1, 2 & 4 are some of the best tunes I've heard in years. but fuck it - to each their own :)

Why so much hatred for The Flashbulb? Last couple of weeks I've been listening lots of his tracks and quite frankly it's good shizzle most of the time!

YEah, I dunno why peeps hate on him so much, as he is quite talented, despite not being entirely original. BCM... man... I respect your opinion but I dunno how ANY RDJ fan cannot like this release... I have barely listened to anything else since I got it!

YEah, I dunno why peeps hate on him so much, as he is quite talented, despite not being entirely original. BCM... man... I respect your opinion but I dunno how ANY RDJ fan cannot like this release... I have barely listened to anything else since I got it!

Indeed talented and also capable of doing quite the range of styles as well, apparently.. from breakcore to subtle piano tracks..

Indeed talented and also capable of doing quite the range of styles as well, apparently.. from breakcore to subtle piano tracks..

Very true, not to mention some sick acid under his alias... i forgot... Human Action Network? Something like dat...

Guest burnibus

Flashbulb is better as ACID WOLF. they is some lovely tracks they is.

BCM shame you dont like the album, i can tell you are an RDJ fan from listening to your tunes. but to say anyone can make tunes like that i think indicates an unwillingness to listen. name one person who HAS made tracks like them? i cant. oh apart from AFX.

I'm just happy the leak is real as I have grown to love these tracks. Will be picking it up for sure!

A: i don't hate the flashbulb by any means - i just think the tuss sounds like it, which, if it is aphex, is not a good thing... B: i don't like rushup edge that much because it doesn't make me sit up and think WOW! like most aphex does/did. it makes me think 'rip off' and 'unoriginal' and 'a bit plastic'. for me, aphex and rephlex were all about innovation and experimentation and not bothering what people really want or are into. it was about challenging rules and conventions in music but still making listenable tracks (for the most part). i don't feel any of that ethos with rushup edge. seems a bit like a sell out.

Guest AlexPallas

bcm, quit acting liek a fucking amatuer, you're starting to sound liek analord critics.

lol rushup i bank 12 sounds like who else exactly?

Guest Dirty Protest

For the last 5 years RDJ seems to be concentrating on making people dance, Smojphace excluded, hes good at it. Arnt many people who can get a room moving like a AFX laptop set.

Archived