IGNORED

fantasy watmm n00b draft

Fred McGriff

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id like to know how many times ive used the words, fuck and cunt on this board, maybe the search function will do it, it would be interesting.

Guest burnibus

A Wigan girl walks into the local dry cleaners.

She places a garment on the counter. "I'll be back tomorrow afternoon

to pick up my dress." she says.

"Come again?" says the half deaf worker.

"No" she replies. "This time it's mayonnaise."

Guest Coalbucket PI

I'll take Technical Raver, starter of the topic "do you like the music because its good or because its RDJ, cha checkity check yo selves"

I usually sleep on the floor, with a blanket or sheet, unless there is too much shit all over then i get in my futon.

I select alpaca out of Uc Irvine. We looked at his post speed : content weight and were quite impressed

Guest Adjective

it would be fun to do a real WATMM draft

scour other forums and PM certain people on the boards to entice them to come to WATMM league

then the following year compare who recruited the best quality and reward them with a WATMM Hall of Fame member status

If no one else is gonna make a selection, I'll go. I'm in desperate need to shore up the Kicking game so I'm gonna select Just Being Fabulous out San Francisco State.

Archived